Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Heartfelt thoughts for the people of the Ukraine

Draygunnar

• Member ID:  25355
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.15
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954
  • Device:  Windows

14 minutes ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Hell, that year came and went pretty fast lol 😆 

Love you boys, miss the political forum, we had some great laughs, and good to wind up Timmah 'the bitch' 🤣, but wow there's some bad mouthing going on, thought I'd even it out lol? @MikeB  keep that offer of a bed open, the fools in the press here are asking Western leaders to assassinate Putin this morning, that's going to calm him down eh?? If they don't leave him an escape route we are all doomed, characters like that don't lose.

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  469
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5963
  • Content Per Day:  2.52
  • Achievement Points:  51008
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

5 hours ago, RobMc said:

Love you boys, miss the political forum, we had some great laughs, and good to wind up Timmah 'the bitch' 🤣, but wow there's some bad mouthing going on, thought I'd even it out lol? @MikeB  keep that offer of a bed open, the fools in the press here are asking Western leaders to assassinate Putin this morning, that's going to calm him down eh?? If they don't leave him an escape route we are all doomed, characters like that don't lose.

All of Europe disagrees with you...even the countries neutral since WWII...you rotund quadriped!   ...& I'm not wound-up...just like talking shit...also, nice job on ignoring the salient points of my argument....butt nugget!

Edited by Timmah!

12 minutes ago, Timmah! said:

All of Europe disagrees with you...even the countries neutral since WWII...you rotund quadriped!   ...& I'm not wound-up...just like talking shit...also, nice job on ignoring the salient points of my argument....butt nugget!

I may be rotund but I'm perfectly balanced thank you, and you must be wound up I tried so hard? where's my m....th..f.....g fishing video bitch? Please do not mix our politicians with the average person, you want us to do that with yours ?????????????? 🤨

Luv U

Butt Nugget

ps drop off the Margherita about 8

pps You had an argument??? must have missed it, just like your vid.

• Member ID:  151
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9137
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Achievement Points:  94145
  • Days Won:  314
  • Birthday:  05/17/1959
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

20 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Laz, do you realize RT TV is owned by the Russians state? Do you realize that Russia as made a complete blackout on all foreign and independent media outlets in all of Russia. That if you speak out against the war, you can face 15 years in Russian prison.

Your digging a hole you can’t get out my friend. 

Of course I know that Pete. But given the BS thrown at us for the past two years or more, I'm more inclined to believe RT than our media. Even Fox, who tries, is also selective shit (and owned by the below corps). There was a time that our news was investigative news and covered everything. But now it's never been more selective, propaganda BS. What changed? And you want to throw BBC at me - what a joke? I think you are digging the hole! People magazine this week has a picture of a woman with blood and a bandage on her head. Before we even got the magazine, it was learned she's a crisis actor and had a similar picture from a different "conflict" a few years ago. Debunked "news" flash! "Our MSM wouldn't lie!". Right. Just like the election and Plandemic! Fortunately, the truth is coming on both of these! But that's for another day!

Do most of you even know what the NWO is? The WEF? Agenda 21, now Agenda 2030? Do you write it off as "conspiracies"? If so, you all had better wake up, sheepy heads! Do you even know everything you own is owned by two groups - Black Rock & Vanguard? This includes the media, BTW. Do you even know these corporations have contributed millions to "foundations" like the Clinton Foundation? Bill Gates? The WEF. Do you know who Klaus Schwab is and think he cares about you? Not when the WEF wants a population under one billion! Better look outside your bubble, because someday it may pop!

We can argue about this all day, but honestly, only time will tell. The truth ALWAYS comes out, eventually. So, I guess we'll see.

Edited by LtLaszlo

How many of these do you need to see before you can't say they're 100% lies?!

Edited by LtLaszlo

A lot of it started with this scumbag, POS (puppet)!!

Sorry!

Edited by LtLaszlo

10 minutes ago, LtLaszlo said:

A lot of it started with this scumbag, POS (puppet)!!

image.png.ad6c0c98e7f0a3af51e4f5da1ba82985.png

Lies.  Now provide citations to prove your vitriolic claim...I read the bill, & nowhere does it have any language regarding domestic media lying to the public; as a matter of fact, the bill was co-sponsored by a Texas Republican, & passed in a REPUBLICAN-CONTROLLED HOUSE!  

Fuck's wrong with you?  

Hate & bullshit lies for what purpose?  RAcism?

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14878
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91025
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

3 hours ago, LtLaszlo said:

Of course I know that Pete. But given the BS thrown at us for the past two years or more, I'm more inclined to believe RT than our media. Even Fox, who tries, is also selective shit (and owned by the below corps). There was a time that our news was investigative news and covered everything. But now it's never been more selective, propaganda BS. What changed? And you want to throw BBC at me - what a joke? I think you are digging the hole! People magazine this week has a picture of a woman with blood and a bandage on her head. Before we even got the magazine, it was learned she's a crisis actor and had a similar picture from a different "conflict" a few years ago. Debunked "news" flash! "Our MSM wouldn't lie!". Right. Just like the election and Plandemic! Fortunately, the truth is coming on both of these! But that's for another day!

Do most of you even know what the NWO is? The WEF? Agenda 21, now Agenda 2030? Do you write it off as "conspiracies"? If so, you all had better wake up, sheepy heads! Do you even know everything you own is owned by two groups - Black Rock & Vanguard? This includes the media, BTW. Do you even know these corporations have contributed millions to "foundations" like the Clinton Foundation? Bill Gates? The WEF. Do you know who Klaus Schwab is and think he cares about you? Not when the WEF wants a population under one billion! Better look outside your bubble, because someday it may pop!

We can argue about this all day, but honestly, only time will tell. The truth ALWAYS comes out, eventually. So, I guess we'll see.

I do not know what to say Laz. I Am willing to always consider alternative points of view as long at there is some shred of truth to it. I only mentioned RT TV do to the fact it is literally govern sponsored media and is incredibly bias propaganda.

As for this guy?  I have debunked this dude so many times its painful. Here is an example of a conversation with LightOut.

His post to me...

Why is this guy only wearing a tie and vest? Kind looks like a knob  lol

Anyways, I watched the first 5 mins and I couldn’t take much more for it was incredibly misleading or incorrect.

No, Biden did not have any effect on censuring Joe Rogan. Biden press secretary went on to say “ All major news sources for that matter — be responsible and be vigilant to ensure the American people have access to accurate information on something as significant as COVID-19”. plus that they were encouraged with a disclaimer on the site. Joe Rogan is still on Spotify to this date and nothing has changed so no there is no infringement on the first amendment….that is false. 

He goes to mention that Pfizer was involved in the largest criminal lawsuit against a drug company? That’s technically is false, it was the second largest but first sounds much better doesn’t it. His comment saying the lawsuit was a crime against humanity is laughable at best. Please read the lawsuit. Basically Pfizer re-branded a series of old medications as new ones without making any changes to it. The lied to the FDA about it and mislead everyone to think otherwise. They settled and were fined big time and appropriately.

Yes, 70 Joe Rogan episode were removed with him using the N word as per Spotify’s choice. They are a private company and can do as they wish. Joe Rogan should have known better to not use that term, my daughters are grown women and even as children they learned that term was not be used. Liking this to censorship is silly and even Rogan himself said it was wrong.

He then proceeds to make mask mandates a political issue? Why? I work with 100’s of medical staff do we care whom we voted for? Should we ask our patients this? This guy needs not to visit a hospital and say these things.

So I pretty well debunked most of this video. 

That’s all I got lol. I’m spent lol 

• Member ID:  59
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Days Won:  13

2 minutes ago, PimpedOutPete said:

That’s all I got lol. I’m spent lol

Your old lady hears that alot !!!!!  🤣   Love ya Pete !!!!

2 hours ago, LtLaszlo said:

How many of these do you need to see before you can't say they're 100% lies?!

Are getting our news from TikTok these days?  

2 minutes ago, MikeB said:

Your old lady hears that alot !!!!!  🤣   Love ya Pete !!!!

Your wife thanks me every time! By the way, the couch looks much better against the other wall (lol) Luv ya back Mike! 

4 hours ago, Timmah! said:

Lies.  Now provide citations to prove your vitriolic claim...I read the bill, & nowhere does it have any language regarding domestic media lying to the public; as a matter of fact, the bill was co-sponsored by a Texas Republican, & passed in a REPUBLICAN-CONTROLLED HOUSE!  

Fuck's wrong with you?  

Hate & bullshit lies for what purpose?  RAcism?

After further investigation, you are correct and sorry for the post. Again, I'm always up for proving me wrong. Everyone wonders why we're all such a shit-show right now. "Use your own discernment", as they say! But Obummer is still a scumbag, sorry! Have a nice day, shithead!

3 hours ago, LtLaszlo said:

After further investigation, you are correct and sorry for the post. Again, I'm always up for proving me wrong. Everyone wonders why we're all such a shit-show right now. "Use your own discernment", as they say! But Obummer is still a scumbag, sorry! Have a nice day, shithead!

You just posting shit without taking even a cursory 5 minutes to vett it first.  Used to have to ride my bike to the library. Look-up in the card catalog what I wanted to research...then walk back to the stacks to find it...then copy &/or write-down the information if it was a reference material...now people can literally Google results in less than 3 minutes....makes one wont to even stop to read a post or assertion if they don't bother to take 3 minutes before posting just anything that catches their fancy...2 or 3 independent sources for confirmation is minimum journalistic standard...here we again have 0 confirmation sources...

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

On 3/7/2022 at 2:03 PM, LtLaszlo said:

Obummer is still a scumbag, sorry!

So long as people form such opinions based on the truth, not the lies or what anyone else tries to ram down your throat, then its all good. Way too easy for some guy in a basement with an internet connection to make a total lie seem like the truth if you dont pay attention or question sources.

7 hours ago, Sammy said:

So long as people form such opinions based on the truth, not the lies or what anyone else tries to ram down your throat, then its all good. Way too easy for some guy in a basement with an internet connection to make a total lie seem like the truth if you dont pay attention or question sources.

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it...."   - Joseph Goebbels   Head Nazi Propaganda Minister.  

Interesting person after whom to model one's behaviour...

People know better than half the shit they repeat with such vitriolic alacrity... they're just small, fearful people eating themselves up inside with that hate & sadly, find causing pain & misery for their fellow human beings is their sole course of perverted fulfillment even as it destroys them in harboring it.

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  25332
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  42
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  382
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Achievement Points:  4319
  • Days Won:  2

On 3/5/2022 at 11:11 AM, Sammy said:

Based on Putins rhetoric and threats the last few days it suggests that he didnt expect the united front against him and that perhaps its beginning to hurt his ability to control things.

" And that's the moment PUTIN knew he FUCKED up"  🤣

And how many will get this one?????

There are reports of the Russians using thermobaric weapons, the ones that suck all the oxygen from your lungs.

Perhaps Putin wants to be remembered in history as 'Vlad the Inhaler' ????

1 hour ago, RobMc said:

And how many will get this one?????

There are reports of the Russians using thermobaric weapons, the ones that suck all the oxygen from your lungs.

Perhaps Putin wants to be remembered in history as 'Vlad the Inhaler' ????

https://youtu.be/K3wfm-pwH4k?t=5

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

5 hours ago, Timmah! said:

"If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it...."   - Joseph Goebbels   Head Nazi Propaganda Minister.  

That is state run propaganda and lies. Its also propaganda and lies by individuals or small groups with agendas just as much as state run. Q-Anon isnt a state run group. Well, as far as I know. Then factor in easy world wide distribution for $100 a month and the ability to use open source web site software.  Cant forget lying internet media people with sizeable audiences that lie and make up easy to debunk conspiracy theories, if you bother to check, for ratings and... more important... money and fame. Perhaps most important is the number of people what want to believe the lie before you even say it.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Content Count:  5086
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44649
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Why did Syria join Russia after Russia carpet bombed the shit out of them with there High Altitude bombers in 2015/16 and killed more than 1,700 civilians? Makes zero sense to me.

51 minutes ago, J3st3r said:

Why did Syria join Russia after Russia carpet bombed the shit out of them with there High Altitude bombers in 2015/16 and killed more than 1,700 civilians? Makes zero sense to me.

Haven't looked into it; perhaps because the enemy of your enemy is maybe temporarily 'your friend'?  Common goal(s)?... Carrot or stick...or both...dunno.

• Member ID:  11018
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  291
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2427
  • Days Won:  0