Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Rooster. For What?

Axe

• Member ID:  28601
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  160
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Achievement Points:  1697
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Windows

From Jared Ackerman:

My first tour in Iraq in 05 we were jamming out to this song doing weapons maintenance on our trucks. A civilian contractor wandered over and like us he was an Infantry Marine who volunteered for 2 tours in Nam. He didn't say too much about it but when he left he shook each of our hands and said he was grateful for our service and sacrifice. I said we should be thanking him for his service and I remember his choked up response was "Service for what?".

2 trips in Iraq and 6+ years in Afghanistan and after August 15th I know exactly what he meant. For what?

---------------------

All the warmongers driving this Ukraine bull shit to the point of nuclear war:  fuck you!  Western Ukraine has been shelling Eastern Ukraine for 8 yrs ... since the last time a foreign government interfered.  This is not our battle.  Stay the fuck out of it!

Edited by Axe

• Member ID:  1085
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  980
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/18/1973