Jump to content

>XI< Fest is finally coming back!! 2022 Fest is happening, get your spot now!


Ruggerxi
 Share

Recommended Posts

We have decided to go ahead with the Fest this year. We need to know a head count on who's coming so we know we have enough to rent the house. Please get back to us ASAP if you're planning on attending. 

There is a limited amount of space in the house so if you want a room let us know ASAP. 

If you're planning on staying elsewhere and showing up to events let us know that 

Here is the house
https://www.vrbo.com/83874?arrival=2022-10-06&departure=2022-10-09&unitId=83874

Dates are either
Oct 13-16
Oct 20-23

Price will be around $550 per room
if 2 people are in the room it will be around $275 per person. Price is not for sure but it will be close to that

Ask questions here and let Wild Penguin, Yaccster or Rugger know if you are interested in going, we would like to get a solid head count by next week.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


is that per night? i might be going by myself this time if my hubby lets me and can meet the $ quote. if not i might stay at a nearby hotel which will most likely cheaper and would need a ride to n from both places. Money will be tight/hard for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


3 minutes ago, LilAcorn said:

is that per night? i might be going by myself this time if my hubby lets me and can meet the $ quote. if not i might stay at a nearby hotel which will most likely cheaper and would need a ride to n from both places. Money will be tight/hard for me.

That should be for 3 nights (Thurs, Fri, Sat).  Some may elect to go early / stay longer which would cost additional.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Omggg so weird and exciting going all back to normal w our party!!! I’m totally in and I can’t tell yet which one it’s better for me .. so I go w either one. But I think I have already a room assigned hehehe right roomie??

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Roxy! said:

Omggg so weird and exciting going all back to normal w our party!!! I’m totally in and I can’t tell yet which one it’s better for me .. so I go w either one. But I think I have already a room assigned hehehe right roomie??

Yes 😎

Link to comment
Share on other sites


10 hours ago, Roxy! said:

Omggg so weird and exciting going all back to normal w our party!!! I’m totally in and I can’t tell yet which one it’s better for me .. so I go w either one. But I think I have already a room assigned hehehe right roomie??

I nominate @Roxy! to handle the BBQ! 

I definitely would love to go have to check those dates since I have a Destination Wedding to attend along those same days.

Looking at my options to be able to attend 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


5 hours ago, McGrim said:

I nominate @Roxy! to handle the BBQ! 

I definitely would love to go have to check those dates since I have a Destination Wedding to attend along those same days.

Looking at my options to be able to attend 

Hahaha and also I will bring the CHIMICHURRI for u …sounds good to you?

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 4/20/2022 at 2:24 PM, Ruggerxi said:

We have decided to go ahead with the Fest this year. We need to know a head count on who's coming so we know we have enough to rent the house. Please get back to us ASAP if you're planning on attending. 

There is a limited amount of space in the house so if you want a room let us know ASAP. 

If you're planning on staying elsewhere and showing up to events let us know that 

Here is the house
https://www.vrbo.com/83874?arrival=2022-10-06&departure=2022-10-09&unitId=83874

Dates are:
Oct 13-16

Price will be around $550 per room
if 2 people are in the room it will be around $275 per person. Price is not for sure but it will be close to that

Ask questions here and let Wild Penguin, Yaccster or Rugger know if you are interested in going, we would like to get a solid head count by next week.

By almost unanimous decision the dates are: 
October 13-16

Still working on other specifics like the final rate and room detaiils etc.  Intend to have more by info by the end of tomorrow.  Wanted to get you the dates so you could make arrangements for time off, flights etc.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Sharon and I will be there. I would like to request due to our mobility issues (she had a knee replaced, and I'm a fatass that hates stairs lol) a first floor room, limited stairs that way for her.
thank you!

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.