Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Re: Johnny Depp, Amber Heard:

Timmah!

• Member ID:  26443
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  466
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  5952
  • Content Per Day:  2.52
  • Achievement Points:  50922
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  118
  • Birthday:  09/26/1971
  • Device:  Android

https://youtu.be/qeMFqkcPYcg   

Discuss.

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20717
  • Content Per Day:  4.34
  • Achievement Points:  113891
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975
  • Device:  Windows

I am finding myself not giving a shit about most news these days!

• Member ID:  3036
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  9419
  • Content Per Day:  2.08
  • Achievement Points:  62539
  • Days Won:  21
  • Birthday:  04/26/2008

Just another nasty Hollywood divorce between two well connected actors. One of whom is a much bigger star than the other. The problem is both also have extensively publicized information that neither of them are particularly nice people.

• Member ID:  989
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  18101
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132632
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

• Member ID:  27768
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  7733
  • Days Won:  1

What does Johnny Depp have to do with the Eurithmics video that plays when you hit the website you posted

• Member ID:  24118
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1076
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  10002
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962

I care as much about this as I did about the slap heard around the world....

They can all suck it

Edited by SGTSmeg

• Member ID:  27916
  • Group:  ++ Insurgency Admin
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  396
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  2531
  • Days Won:  0

That must be Johnny Depp dressed up as Annie Lennox. Nice try!!!!.

• Member ID:  22889
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  65
  • Content Count:  348
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2824

I ignore it as much as Harry and Megan😆

• Member ID:  989
  • Topic Count:  263
  • Content Count:  18101
  • Content Per Day:  3.47
  • Achievement Points:  132632
  • Days Won:  263
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946

1 hour ago, Krackennutz said:

I ignore it as much as Harry and Megan😆

Harry and Megan?  Harry and Megan??  Harry and Megan who???

• Member ID:  9264
  • Followers:  89
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Content Count:  6087
  • Content Per Day:  1.52
  • Achievement Points:  51383
  • Days Won:  54
  • Birthday:  07/13/1981

🤷‍♀️

This one's a tough one. But like most have said my mind has checked out of the news. Probably just a diversion of something more important going on. 

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8260
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53575
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959

• Member ID:  6247
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  647
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5447

OK 2 cents being tossed in...  Hey future cheaters, THIS is the kinda crappy life you give yourself later after the brief cheating/hooking up with someone who you really don't know very well is past ... Obviously, she (the psychopath) did research about him, learned what would be his "in", seduced him, (she being an actor) made herself the perfect "girl" for him, just what he wanted, enough to encourage him to leave his girlfriend (kinda wife they never married, together 16 years ish) and two kids.   He was so taken by this "perfect" girl (remember she is an actor, it was an act, a game for her, and he was rich, she wanted some of that, oh and she wanted the media and public attention, most importantly, given to her after she was his girl, and then it pissed her off to no ends later when she wasn't getting that sicko attention she needed, instead he was, it made her hate him, really, really hate him.)    Oh what an uber dumb dumb head he was.  Talk about a ruined career looking forward.

I do feel sorry for him, but then what the hell, he finds out the hard way, as so so many folks (men especially) do.  Was is worth it, hell no, would he do it over again, most probably hell no.  OK now, I did see a bit on You Tube of the trial, and wow, he was no saint either, but he did NOT hit her or abuse her, that is what this whole thing is about, her BIG LIE.

As for her, omg, what a horrible, horrible human being.  The is the victim believable or not believable  damage she has done for the real beaten, the real oppressed, is huge.  She should get jail time imho (at a minimum, she should be on probation with an ankle bracelet, monitored so she does not hurt or kill anyone else)  she is a loose live wire and needs to be watched from now on.  Too tough?  I think not.  As for Depp, obviously he has issues and needs much, much counseling, and probably should never, EVER drink alcohol or take drugs again shesh.  Looks as though he really blew it big time on many levels, will he be able to fix himself?  Time will tell, but so far, not looking so promising.   :horse:  So, Timmmmmah, there you go, my take on this stupid situation.  WHAT A MESS.  

40 minutes ago, Majbasil said:

OK 2 cents being tossed in...  Hey future cheaters, THIS is the kinda crappy life you give yourself later after the brief cheating/hooking up with someone who you really don't know very well is past ... Obviously, she (the psychopath) did research about him, learned what would be his "in", seduced him, (she being an actor) made herself the perfect "girl" for him, just what he wanted, enough to encourage him to leave his girlfriend (kinda wife they never married, together 16 years ish) and two kids.   He was so taken by this "perfect" girl (remember she is an actor, it was an act, a game for her, and he was rich, she wanted some of that, oh and she wanted the media and public attention, most importantly, given to her after she was his girl, and then it pissed her off to no ends later when she wasn't getting that sicko attention she needed, instead he was, it made her hate him, really, really hate him.)    Oh what an uber dumb dumb head he was.  Talk about a ruined career looking forward.

I do feel sorry for him, but then what the hell, he finds out the hard way, as so so many folks (men especially) do.  Was is worth it, hell no, would he do it over again, most probably hell no.  OK now, I did see a bit on You Tube of the trial, and wow, he was no saint either, but he did NOT hit her or abuse her, that is what this whole thing is about, her BIG LIE.

As for her, omg, what a horrible, horrible human being.  The is the victim believable or not believable  damage she has done for the real beaten, the real oppressed, is huge.  She should get jail time imho (at a minimum, she should be on probation with an ankle bracelet, monitored so she does not hurt or kill anyone else)  she is a loose live wire and needs to be watched from now on.  Too tough?  I think not.  As for Depp, obviously he has issues and needs much, much counseling, and probably should never, EVER drink alcohol or take drugs again shesh.  Looks as though he really blew it big time on many levels, will he be able to fix himself?  Time will tell, but so far, not looking so promising.   :horse:  So, Timmmmmah, there you go, my take on this stupid situation.  WHAT A MESS.  

Right on.  

Here's my take, in a general sense.  She's a BPD/Narcissist kinda person.  He, as you said, is also troubled.  

She looks like a real-life Cruella Deville, & he reminds me of the troubled comportment & diction of one Marlon Brando.  In the case of adults who otherwise have the means of independence, the dance of abuse is, I believe, a 2-person proposition.  With each taking turns at the role of abuser & abused in many cases; with the abuser seemingly convinced, at times that they are actually a righteously vindictive victim, seeking retribution for past wrongs.  It's a toxic worldview where the dichotomy is being either abused or the abuser.  Seems people in this mindset are trying to work-out their past traumatic relationships with the other adult as the stand-in for that significant figure(s) from their past that laid the foundation for this bleak world view & their place(s) in it.  Takes real work to transcend.  Good luck to them both.

8 hours ago, lTplkey336 said:

What does Johnny Depp have to do with the Eurithmics video that plays when you hit the website you posted

A satirical synopsis of my perspective on the situation; with some free alliteration.  

Did you not process any of the obvious lyrics to the song, & their implication in relation to the situation?  <--- Rhetorical question.  (https://bit.ly/37ylnFF).

Edited by Timmah!

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4452
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36393
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

2 hours ago, Majbasil said:

an a gold digger in disguise .

4 hours ago, Timmah! said:

A satirical synopsis of my perspective on the situation; with some free alliteration.  

Did you not process any of the obvious lyrics to the song, & their implication in relation to the situation?  <--- Rhetorical question.  (https://bit.ly/37ylnFF).

Actually I didnt relate the song to what was going on with Johnny Depp because I dont give a shit about any of the actors , singers, most of who think they are so much better than everyone else!

2 hours ago, lTplkey336 said:

Actually I didnt relate the song to what was going on with Johnny Depp because I dont give a shit about any of the actors , singers, most of who think they are so much better than everyone else!

...yet, here you are.

Nope actually I left, just came back to hear your response lol , later dude!

• Member ID:  2056
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1074
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9342
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/17/1960

17 hours ago, Timmah! said:

I thought that this was all about Poutine... :pardon:

But this one is more in relation with the situation: 

• Member ID:  2056
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Content Count:  1074
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9342
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/17/1960

18 hours ago, Majbasil said:

Yes, I wouldn't have leave this nice French girl Vanessa "Heaven" for this evil Cruella! :yes They told him but it was not "heard". But still, can we throw the (amber) stone at him? :pardon:

Edited by VHS2

• Member ID:  26472
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  63
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1127
  • Device:  Macintosh

The case of Will and Johnny, is an example for men, think 1000000x before marrying a crazy woman, lol

• Member ID:  2702
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Content Count:  1057
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Achievement Points:  8385
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/26/1978

On 4/22/2022 at 9:47 PM, Majbasil said:

Nailed it! 👍