Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Shooting at Elementary School in Uvalde Texas

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5080
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Achievement Points:  44606
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972
  • Device:  Windows

@PimpedOutPete I can't believe it but I 100% agree with you? :sofa:

I suffer from ADHD and I have been dealing with it unmediated the best that I can and I am doing quite well. I've been in the system since I was 10 years old. In and out of mental hospitals and group homes and foster care and adolescent care facilities. They had me on all kinds of different prescriptions. Some of them really fucked me up and caused severe depression and an anxiety and severe anger issues.

Now I consider myself a kind, caring, selfless person that would not hurt a fly. Ok yes I kill flies. lol I look for ways to help other people before I will help myself. I respect everyone equally unless someone gives me a damn good reason not to. I'll just say that Catholic schooling helped me in ways that no doctors could.     

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36061
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

Hmm you see why this is never going to be corrected as history is shown

Sandy Hook, McDonalds and the above 

while its still going on MASS SHOOTINGS 

its another day of nothing done as history is shown

Edited by KaptCrunch
i only see negitive enabling here

• Member ID:  59
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2107
  • Content Per Day:  0.40
  • Achievement Points:  15083
  • Days Won:  13

We have to blame lack of parenting too.  Many times these demented individuals are a product of their upbringing.  Or should I say lack of.  

• Member ID:  2056
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  52
  • Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1071
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Achievement Points:  9313
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  01/17/1960

My cent:

In France, you have to get a permit to buy a gun, only for hunting or for sportive shoot. Most kinds of guns are prohibited.

Hence, an American is 30 times more likely to die from a gunshot than a Frenchman (it's a fact).

Fortunately, in a free country, you have the opportunity to make a choice. Of course, there are good choices and others not so good...

Some choices are good only for yourself, some opposite choices are better for the common good but requires to make a personal sacrifice.

Yes, it's your/our choice to live in a worst/better world.

• Member ID:  20371
  • Followers:  159
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  306
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  2726
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/11/1966

On 5/25/2022 at 5:25 AM, KaptCrunch said:

fake news ?

You are an inexcusable piece of shit for even typing that, these were 4th graders gunned down in a classroom as the shooter told them it's time to die.  What if this was one of your children murdered? Thoughts and prayers to them but oh well he has a right to his gun?  Go suck dog semen from Alex Jones asshole  you less than human pile of waste.  Squawking fake news

16 hours ago, KaptCrunch said:

a gun is a tool, it's the person pulling the trigger is the issue 

Stop the shooter from so easily obtaining a gun...problem solved.  The real problem here is people kill people, give them an easily obtainable weapon that you can shoot a lot of children with inside a classroomin a short period of time and it just makes it easier for them to do so. Make it easy to obtain a mass killing weapon, and it's going to happen often as it is and has been.  Squawking fake news dressed up in your Marjorie Taylor Green outfit...the only tool I see here is you

Edited by Johnny3Time

On 5/25/2022 at 5:25 AM, KaptCrunch said:

money, power and greed at work here 

It sure is and you're the one doing their work with posts like this, the GoP, NRA... your sheep herders herding you and you're being the best sheep ever! 

I'm all for the right to own Guns but there has to be some repsonsibility. The Right is falling over itself to downplay this, deflect it and not make it about how easily a disturbed child was able to buy a gun and go on a killing spree.  Responsibility he says ??? errr mah gurd they tryn ta take ourr gus away....   Nobody wants to take away guns we want responsible ownership, not excuses like guns don't kill people because they do. It is the sole purpose of any gun other than a hunting rifle. 

• Member ID:  20166
  • Followers:  40
  • Topic Count:  611
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  7652
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Achievement Points:  53663
  • Days Won:  36
  • Birthday:  10/16/1946

- President Biden: "The idea that an 18-year-old kid can walk into a gun store and buy two assault weapons is just wrong." Agreed. In the last nine school attacks where there were multiple victims, all but two of 11 attackers were under the age of 21. Society has changed. The sale to and possession of firearms by persons under age 21 should be banned by federal law except when that minor is engaged in hunting with a person over the age of 21.

- The House voted largely along party lines to pass a pair of background check bills this year, but they haven’t moved in the Senate. Those bills should be expanded and passed. They should require that the sale of firearms at retail outlets, gun shows or any other public venue must require a background check. 

- It should be an offense to fail to immediately report any threat of violence against schools or children found on social media.

- The Uvalde police chief should be fired for failure to do his duty to gain immediate entry to the classroom and neutralize the threat . It is likely some of those children were slowly bleeding to death. The chief gave them an hour to do so by calling it a barricade situation.

- The teacher who propped open the door should be prosecuted for endangering the welfare of children under her care.
                                                    ..................................................................................

• May 24: 18-year-old opens fire at Uvalde, Texas, elementary school, killing 19 children and two teachers and injuring others. 
• May 14: 18-year-old shoots 10 people dead at a Buffalo, New York, grocery.
• May 2018: 17-year-old opens fire at a Houston high school, killing 10, most of them students. • February 2018: 20-year-old kills 14 students and three staff members at school in Parkland, Florida. 
• October 2015: 26-year-old kills eight students and a professor at Roseburg, Oregon, college. • December 2012: 19-year-old man kills his mother at their home in Newtown, Connecticut, then 20 first-graders and six teachers at Sandy Hook Elementary. 
• April 2007: 23-year-old kills 32 people on the campus of Virginia Tech in Blacksburg, Virginia, with more than two dozen wounded. 
• March 2005: 16-year-old student kills his grandfather and the man’s companion at their Minnesota home, then goes to nearby Red Lake High School where he kills five students, a teacher and a security guard. 
• April 1999: Two students, ages 17 and 18, kill 12 of their peers and one teacher at Columbine High School in Littleton, Colorado. 
What’s most in common in this list is the age of the shooters: 18, 18, 17, 18, 20, 26, 19, 23, 16, 17, 18. Only two of 11 shooters were over age 21.

• Member ID:  25026
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  530
  • Content Per Day:  0.19
  • Achievement Points:  7122
  • Days Won:  9

• Member ID:  23233
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2375
  • Content Per Day:  0.76
  • Achievement Points:  18824
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963

On 5/26/2022 at 12:49 AM, J3st3r said:

But that is how it starts isn't it? 1st they ban assault rifles then limit magazine sizes on everything else and before long they will want all of our guns. 2nd amendment does not state which weapons we are allowed to have and that is The Point. If Mr.Dumb Fuck keeps threatening China we are going to need everything that we have and more to defend against an invasion.

The US is the most heavily armed country in the entire world and not only because of it's Military. 40%+/- of all Americans are also registered gun owners. What is 40% of 329.5 million? Tell me any combined foreign force that could even come close. Might be why we have Never been successfully invaded by any country?

2nd amendment gives us the right bare arms to Defend our country, land, and citizens from forces both Foreign and Domestic. Not trying to get political but the party that is currently in the white house has Always been trying to disarm US citizens since it's parties inception back in 1829.

Fuck that POS kid. Hope he rots in hell and Adolf Hitler ass rapes him with a pineapple for all eternity. That fucker was SICK in the Fucking Head.

Who in the right fucking mind would even think about harming a child? 19 Children and 2 teachers and his own grandmother are dead not because of what type of gun he was able to buy. He could have and probibly would have done the same thing with a shotgun or deer rifle or pistol or any other type of gun.

The big problem is, HOW was a KNOWN Mentally Unstable individual such as he was, able to Purchase any guns?

I really think gun laws need to be adjusted to include the following.

To purchase a gun, especially an Assault Rifle, you should have to pass a simple Cognitive test (which in most cases will reveal said persons current mental state and awareness) and also be able to pass a thorough Background Check in All states.  Persons with Mental illnesses should have that fact stated for Public Record which will Flag during a simple Background check.

It can also help if there happens to be some sort of incident involving said person/s so that emergency personal has some idea what they are dealing with.

Same shit different dates

Is your 2nd amnedment is i little outdated,  wasnt it written in 1800's come on indians and cowboys time is a way past time.

How  come 18 yrs old kids can buy any fucking weapons, but he cant buy jack Daniels thats makes no sense , alcool is killing a lot less poeple than guns...

Atleast weapon age should be when you at 25 yrs old  more brained more adult sense..

only my opinion

7 hours ago, Johnny3Time said:

It sure is and you're the one doing their work with posts like this, the GoP, NRA... your sheep herders herding you and you're being the best sheep ever! 

more the leaders have conflick of intrest, this  why no gun locks  law impilmented or control of guns ......$ales 

talk is cheap  johnny ,  look at Harry's post  tells the story ...no one gives a hoot about life only thier pocket book, to much inside trading  in the white house is why these things are happening 

like i said  this nev er going away or stop for no give a hoot in power.

a gun is a tool, it's the person pulling the trigger is the issue for leaders allow kids to buy guns no questions asked  just pay with cash 

Edited by KaptCrunch
do you hear me johnny

28 minutes ago, major-mark63 said:

Same shit different dates

Is your 2nd amnedment is i little outdated,  wasnt it written in 1800's come on indians and cowboys time is a way past time.

How  come 18 yrs old kids can buy any fucking weapons, but he cant buy jack Daniels thats makes no sense , alcool is killing a lot less poeple than guns...

Atleast weapon age should be when you at 25 yrs old  more brained more adult sense..

only my opinion

and opinion is leaders don't give  a hoot 

Mark's is correct  age but 30yrs old  25 still wet behind the ears

• Member ID:  2314
  • Group:  ++ Conan Exiles Admin
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  20716
  • Content Per Day:  4.35
  • Achievement Points:  113885
  • Days Won:  50
  • Birthday:  04/22/1975

Sheesh!  I recently bought a big gun safe to stash all my unused guns in. I only keep my concealed carry one unlocked.  The only reason I bought the safe was to keep the guns out of the hands of everyone else.  Unlocked guns are not safe.

6 hours ago, KaptCrunch said:

more the leaders have conflick of intrest, this  why no gun locks  law impilmented or control of guns ......$ales 

talk is cheap  johnny ,  look at Harry's post  tells the story ...no one gives a hoot about life only thier pocket book, to much inside trading  in the white house is why these things are happening 

like i said  this nev er going away or stop for no give a hoot in power.

a gun is a tool, it's the person pulling the trigger is the issue for leaders allow kids to buy guns no questions asked  just pay with cash 

The White House isn't in Texas and I can tell you Biden isn't in the pockets of the NRA but every single GoP member is. They are the ones that don't give a shit about the deaths, they are the ones blocking the bills  any time it comes up becuase they get paid serious money by the NRA.  Same here in Missouri there is a GoP super majority in the state legislature and every gun law has been stripped off the books. They even made it illegal for law enforcement to enforce federal gun laws, they have the power to defuind any police department that does... the GoP not Democrats the GoP. A violent felon can get out of jail and go straight to the gun store and buy a gun here...no questions asked   Because to the NRA and their backers a right to own military grade weapons is much more important than saving even one childs life. In this state and Texas if a Woman gets pregnant she is forced to have it, but to hell with that kid if it gets in the way of someones 2nd amendmant rights. Aww they killed roomfulls of children and let them lay there to die it's just too bad thoughts and prayers but we had to keep Billy-Bob happy. 

Nobody needs Assault rifles for any resason .....But johnny its just the first step in takin our guns away... HORSE FUCKING CRAP try some personal responsibility and being held to it for a change. Stop the pointless white washing and down playing of the fucking Horror Show that just took place.  It is not normal and does not happen anywhere else but in the US

Edited by Johnny3Time

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

I have read a lot about the term “red flag laws” or as they are legally termed Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPO). 

These orders, handed down by a judge or police, can temporarily restrict firearm access to individuals who are believed to present a risk of violence — either to themselves or against other persons. The concept seems to be gaining some traction following the recent deadly shootings in Buffalo, N.Y., and Uvalde, Texas, a potential compromise in the never-ending debate over gun control.

The laws, depending on the state, allow for a range of people — including families, household members, community members, or law enforcement officers — to petition a court directly for an ERPO.

Basically there has to be credible evidence that this person is very likely to hurt themselves or another, It has to be a very credible threat. It's not that someone overheard someone say, 'Oh, I hate these people.' No, that's not credible evidence of a threat.

Problem is some states are reluctant to have such laws for they infringe on one’s civil liberties. That the introduction of red flag laws and it’s impact on civil liberties, and the precedent it sets for the use of coercive measures against individuals, not because they are alleged to have committed any crime, but because somebody believes they might, someday, commit one is to extreme.

My thoughts? These laws won’t stop all mass shootings. There are plenty individuals who would go unnoticed but, it’s a very good start. If one mass shooting could be prevented by laws such as these, it’s well worth it. I would suspect numerous families would be grateful. We haven’t even spoken about the civil liberties of those who were brutally killed. 

3 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

I have read a lot about the term “red flag laws” or as they are legally termed Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPO). 

These orders, handed down by a judge or police, can temporarily restrict firearm access to individuals who are believed to present a risk of violence — either to themselves or against other persons. The concept seems to be gaining some traction following the recent deadly shootings in Buffalo, N.Y., and Uvalde, Texas, a potential compromise in the never-ending debate over gun control.

The laws, depending on the state, allow for a range of people — including families, household members, community members, or law enforcement officers — to petition a court directly for an ERPO.

Basically there has to be credible evidence that this person is very likely to hurt themselves or another, It has to be a very credible threat. It's not that someone overheard someone say, 'Oh, I hate these people.' No, that's not credible evidence of a threat.

Problem is some states are reluctant to have such laws for they infringe on one’s civil liberties. That the introduction of red flag laws and it’s impact on civil liberties, and the precedent it sets for the use of coercive measures against individuals, not because they are alleged to have committed any crime, but because somebody believes they might, someday, commit one is to extreme.

My thoughts? These laws won’t stop all mass shootings. There are plenty individuals who would go unnoticed but, it’s a very good start. If one mass shooting could be prevented by laws such as these, it’s well worth it. I would suspect numerous families would be grateful. We haven’t even spoken about the civil liberties of those who were brutally killed. 

They should do away with Gun Trusts as well, it is used too easily to circumvent fedral laws against civilians owning military grade automatic weapons and guns with anti material ammunition. 

• Member ID:  1085
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  114
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  980
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/18/1973

On 5/25/2022 at 8:25 PM, KaptCrunch said:

another  kick at the can of disarming the people so  the devil's working on killing second amendment.

sorry for the losses of those sheep's (in the eye's of the deed)

money, power and greed at work here 

fake news ? pete tell this to the poppet masters who organized this 

Fuck you, you sad sick fucking lowlife dreg. Fuck your second amendment when innocent children are being murdered so your politicans can can continue to spew their bullshit and fucking retarded lowlifes like you can suck it up because you dont have even close to the intelligence to figure it out. you absolute fucking grub. From the bottom of my heart I truly hope that next week or the week after when this happens again, because it will, you are the one in the crosshairs. cunt.

Awards

Being 

you hot head , we need to put a  Extreme Risk Protection Orders (ERPO) and remove guns from you .

If you read the whole thread, you might change your tune 

• Member ID:  24118
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1070
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Achievement Points:  9940
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  01/23/1962

So I'd like to understand how an AR-15 is different than most other semi-auto rifles or handguns for that matter?  You're right it isn't.

In 1907 you could order a Winchester model 1907,  A high powered centerfire rifle with detachable high capacity magazines, from the Sears catalog.  And it was shipped via USPS.

There are an estimated 400 million firearms in the united states, over 20 million of those are AR styled rifles.

But somehow it's now an AR problem?   Wrong, this is a societal problem.

77% of all mass shootings have been done with handguns, not AR / semi-auto rifles.

Take cars away from people.  Because they may use it and kill someone while driving drunk.  That is attacking the symptom and not the problem.

Relax HIPAA laws so that doctors are required to red flag patients that pose a potential threat to the public.

Make insurance companies pay for mental health services.

Like a local county here just passed, they are putting in bulletproof vestibules in all of their schools that they can lock criminals in when they come to do harm to kids.  Just like banks have.

If teachers don't want to carry, then train, certify and pay people to carry and protect our kids in schools.  I know a lot of people that are out of work that would love to help protect the kids.

There are a number of things that could have a big impact.  But people have a difficult time separating emotion from real facts and logic.  I get it I am pissed too!

However, new legislation and banning firearms will have no impact at this point. There are just too many out there and they have no idea where they are.

My 2 cents