Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

"That asshole Trudeau..."

HarryWeezer

• Member ID:  389
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  290
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  4407
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  36061
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  38
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970
  • Device:  Android

16 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Everyone wants pussy. 😉

now you see why PM called a early federal election , even teaming up with NDP couldn't save him 

• Member ID:  151
  • Group:  ++ COD2 Admin
  • Followers:  62
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9123
  • Content Per Day:  1.71
  • Achievement Points:  94001
  • Days Won:  314
  • Birthday:  05/17/1959
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

Nobody has even mentioned the real reason for the 2nd. A "well armed militia" is not for hunting, but for a tyrannical government, like the one we are currently being pushed against! This guy says what I would, so thanks young man! At least some of the next generation get it! 

Edited by LtLaszlo

• Member ID:  42
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  8258
  • Content Per Day:  1.55
  • Achievement Points:  53556
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  01/30/1959
  • Device:  Windows

On 6/1/2022 at 7:10 PM, TheLastColdBeer said:

I wish people that know nothing about firearms (or rights, for that matter) would quit posting nonsense. Ignorance can be repaired, but stupid is DNA deep. Assault rifle is just a catch phrase used by knee jerkers. it gives them a feel good righteous label to tag something. Armalite was the name of the company that Stoner started. 

Unless I Missed something human rights are not physical in nature . The right to freedom freedom of speech ect. There are not many human rights. You do not have the right to own land you must purchase it and it can be taken away for many reasons. The only physical right that I know of is American and its the right to bear arms. It does not matter how to interbit the right. It is the right to have something tangable. So there that is. 

Now on a differnt subject. Just to show the difference between Canada and tha US of A. Justine in the above picture has 4 RCMP gaurds covering him I would guess a few more in the back ground. 4 Guns TLCB said. How many guns would be gaurding the American president ?  Small army comes to my mind. My belief on why is because everybody else has a gun and it takes that many to protect him from it. Again Canada can be saved were not over the crazy line yet. 

• Member ID:  29506
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  836
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/05/1954

I agree with you harry.   The only thing I would like to see is less AR type rifles with big mags.  No need for that.  But don't try to come for my shotgun.

Opto66

Awards

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14873
  • Content Per Day:  2.80
  • Achievement Points:  90995
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  Macintosh

1 hour ago, Labob said:

Unless I Missed something human rights are not physical in nature . The right to freedom freedom of speech ect. There are not many human rights. You do not have the right to own land you must purchase it and it can be taken away for many reasons. The only physical right that I know of is American and its the right to bear arms. It does not matter how to interbit the right. It is the right to have something tangable. So there that is. 

Now on a differnt subject. Just to show the difference between Canada and tha US of A. Justine in the above picture has 4 RCMP gaurds covering him I would guess a few more in the back ground. 4 Guns TLCB said. How many guns would be gaurding the American president ?  Small army comes to my mind. My belief on why is because everybody else has a gun and it takes that many to protect him from it. Again Canada can be saved were not over the crazy line yet. 

Amen brother.👍

2 hours ago, LtLaszlo said:

Nobody has even mentioned the real reason for the 2nd. A "well armed militia" is not for hunting, but for a tyrannical government, like the one we are currently being pushed against! This guy says what I would, so thanks young man! At least some of the next generation get it! 

“Thank you for your point of view young man, can I order my fries now?” Lol 😆 

4 hours ago, LtLaszlo said:

2 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

“Thank you for your point of view young man, can I order my fries now?” Lol 😆 

funny only problen we have when religion and politics came to this earth we got a problem. cave people  not have to worry about rent, food or money, they lived a free. WTH happened  

• Member ID:  27768
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  924
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Achievement Points:  7653
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, KaptCrunch said:

funny only problen we have when religion and politics came to this earth we got a problem. cave people  not have to worry about rent, food or money, they lived a free. WTH happened  

They became civilized.

more  like  demonized

Edited by KaptCrunch
We was demonized by the press. where my Vax card

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Days Won:  22
  • Device:  iPhone

• Member ID:  2593
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  62
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  490
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Achievement Points:  5107
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  11/20/1978

9 hours ago, YACCster said:

Tim Pool should remain in his mothers basement… oh I forgot! Thank you! 🇨🇦

• Member ID:  23
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

God didn't write the Constitution and the men who wrote it believed strongly in the separation of Church and State and also believed it should be a evolving document. The Bill of Rights are those given by our Federal Government aka Old White Men 250 years ago not God or every Christian Country would have them as well. The Founders also specified a process by which the Constitution may be amended, and since it's ratification, the Constitution has been amended 27 times. In order to prevent arbitrary changes the process for making amendments is quite onerous. Now for those of you how didn't pass US Government in High School the "Bill Of Rights" can't be taken away for you by the Government. Meaning your Right to Bear Arms is safe however they can decide what types of guns you can purchase as a member of the general public like Automatic Weapons for example. If They decide to ban specific types or sizes of weapons in the future it has legal precedent and will stand in the Court and it will be done because your right to own a weapon of mass destruction is not as important as others right "To Life Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness". Children are seeing that going to school is not a safe place for them and no one will protect them even the police, do you think they are happy? Large crowds out for a game or a concert hear a loud noise and start running out of fear the sound is from gun shots, are they running away happy? Poor areas of big cities hear gunfire almost nightly even though they are law abiding people and feel the fear they may be shot in their home or neighborhood, are they living a life filled with happiness? Guns aren't made in the Hoods of America, gangs us guns made by well known gun makers and ammo made by well known companies that all know some of their products will end up in the hands of people who are going to break the law because where they live there is no opportunity to pursue a life and violence and crime in Big Cities adds to the argument for the needs for guns in rural America where there is less crime but more guns then humans. Flooding cities with weapons is part of their marketing strategy and cheaper on the streets than at a Gun Store. OH just FYI if you stockpile ammo and your house catches fire as soon as those rounds start going off your house is not going to be put out as the firemen retreat so it will likely be a total loss. I also hear that Insurance companies are not paying for homes lost that way just like living in the woods and not clearing brush around your home it is called mitigation responsibility. There are ways to have common sense gun laws and still own guns, but do you need 10 mags/clips for 1 weapon? 10,000 rounds for 1 gun? I don't think so. if you go hunting and can't hit what you are shooting at with 1 mag you need to stop and go to the range before you kill a hunter over the hill you can't see. If you go to the range is it really to much work to reload your clip? When you empty a full new box of ammo is it to much work to pick up your brass and reload it or turn it in when you buy your next box considering you will most likely be allowed to own more then just 1 box of ammo per weapon.

• Member ID:  255
  • Followers:  24
  • Topic Count:  140
  • Content Count:  1809
  • Achievement Points:  15969
  • Birthday:  12/17/1957

1 hour ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Tim Pool should remain in his mothers basement… oh I forgot! Thank you! 🇨🇦

Pete, Tim was flaming liberal left of you, and then he escaped the bubble unlike well you know who, how about talking or challenging his views instead of attacking him personally. He is considered middle of the road, he attacks left and right issues. He calls them as he sees them. Furthermore, he owns a large production studio in West Virginia and has appeared on numerous network news programs. Tim Pool is extremely honest, and he can be wrong just like you, me or anyone.

Why does the left always attack the person instead of debate what they disagree with?   Answer below...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Pool    

ScreenShot_20220604163511.jpeg

ScreenShot_20220607174526.jpeg

50 minutes ago, TedsofBeverlyHills said:

Pete, Tim was flaming liberal left of you, and then he escaped the bubble unlike well you know who, how about talking or challenging his views instead of attacking him personally. He is considered middle of the road, he attacks left and right issues. He calls them as he sees them. Furthermore, he owns a large production studio in West Virginia and has appeared on numerous network news programs. Tim Pool is extremely honest, and he can be wrong just like you, me or anyone.

Why does the left always attack the person instead of debate what they disagree with?   Answer below...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Pool    

ScreenShot_20220604163511.jpeg

ScreenShot_20220607174526.jpeg

Ted, there is no evidence TIm Pool is a liberal or anything close to being one except for his word and that’s it. Being a  beanie-clad Occupy Wall Street livestreamer running around the streets doesn’t make you anything but a wannabe. 

Stop the Steal activists, Capitol rioters, QAnon and Pizzagate promoters, 9/11 truthers, grifters, anti-vaxxers, gun advocates and so on and so on have been on his show.  He has been toasted by Trump, invited to the White House and excepted.  He is a wildly successful YouTube pundit with an opinion that the far right has accepted and like FOX News…business is booming! So yes, no liberal or moderate or left of right moderate would except he was ever a moderate or liberal by the content of his show.

But Tim has a place and a voice and I can appreciate that, hence I thanked him like any kind and considerate Canadian would lol.

As for attacking him personally? Lol I don’t think he was bruised by my comments but America is a free nation and it’s my right to question the source and credibility of the source and the information. If we can’t  do that, then are we really free?

His comments on gun laws in Canada are his own opinion and shows he knows little to nothing about this country. Ted, vast amount of Canadians believe in strong logical gun laws, close to 70 percent. In what case has 70 percent of Americans agreed on something. His comments are factually incorrect and only shows is lack of knowledge on the subject.

One thing is true and he is incredibly affective at stirring strong support from the right wing in support for no gun laws and the protection of the second.

The man knows his audience. 

12 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Ted, there is no evidence TIm Pool is a liberal or anything close to being one except for his word and that’s it. Being a  beanie-clad Occupy Wall Street livestreamer running around the streets doesn’t make you anything but a wannabe. 

Stop the Steal activists, Capitol rioters, QAnon and Pizzagate promoters, 9/11 truthers, grifters, anti-vaxxers, gun advocates and so on and so on have been on his show.  He has been toasted by Trump, invited to the White House and excepted.  He is a wildly successful YouTube pundit with an opinion that the far right has accepted and like FOX News…business is booming! So yes, no liberal or moderate or left of right moderate would except he was ever a moderate or liberal by the content of his show.

But Tim has a place and a voice and I can appreciate that, hence I thanked him like any kind and considerate Canadian would lol.

As for attacking him personally? Lol I don’t think he was bruised by my comments but America is a free nation and it’s my right to question the source and credibility of the source and the information. If we can’t  do that, then are we really free?

His comments on gun laws in Canada are his own opinion and shows he knows little to nothing about this country. Ted, vast amount of Canadians believe in strong logical gun laws, close to 70 percent. In what case has 70 percent of Americans agreed on something. His comments are factually incorrect and only shows is lack of knowledge on the subject.

One thing is true and he is incredibly affective at stirring strong support from the right wing in support for no gun laws and the protection of the second.

The man knows his audience.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty sure your research is not as through as you might think. Of course your agenda will be to discredit anyone you disagree with as opposed to debating with facts as we have all seen in the past. You are not alone, and it is the common practice of lefties to utilize/engage  in these kinds of  tactics. I'm  not even sure that you are aware of how consistent you have been in these instances.

Here is a video of Tim Pool, maybe you might be able to grasp a more complex picture/view. At least watch the first seven minutes of the video. I get you don't like all his views and nether do I. Just like I view Bill Maher, but both are honest and should be respected by both sides while being able to disagree on standalone issues, surely even you can see this, I hope...

ScreenShot_20220608105757.jpeg

1 hour ago, TedsofBeverlyHills said:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Pretty sure your research is not as through as you might think. Of course your agenda will be to discredit anyone you disagree with as opposed to debating with facts as we have all seen in the past. You are not alone, and it is the common practice of lefties to utilize/engage  in these kinds of  tactics. I'm  not even sure that you are aware of how consistent you have been in these instances.

Here is a video of Tim Pool, maybe you might be able to grasp a more complex picture/view. At least watch the first seven minutes of the video. I get you don't like all his views and nether do I. Just like I view Bill Maher, but both are honest and should be respected by both sides while being able to disagree on standalone issues, surely even you can see this, I hope...

Tim Pool can call himself whatever we wishes to for that is his provocative. He is a political pundit and according to the dictionary, it's "a person who makes comments or judgments, especially in an authoritative manner; critic or commentator."

Now I just questioned the accuracy of Pools statement in respect to this nation.  To some they would take his idle commentary as just talk on an never ending debate on gun violence, but to this nation its more than that. This nation wishes to be pro-active about preventing such events. Heaven forbid a nation wishes to be make meaningful changes that can potentially save lives. The reality is Tim Pool doesn't care what this nation does but only to use it as a political talking point so he can frame it to his beliefs and nothing less. That is the point I was making Ted, Tim Pool only wants to use this article for drive up passion for what he believes, he couldn't care less what Canadians think. Its odd that you completely omitted that portion? 

As for his credibility? Pool is a public figure and along with that comes criticism at times. Its not only our right, its our job to openly look at the motives of our media and politicians. I have watched you for year be incredibly critical of the media and said little for it was your right and I believe in that. I would hope you would give the same respect in return. 

PS. There is probably several things I see eye to eye with Tim Pool, but on this comment... he is out to lunch, with respect of course. 

Edited by PimpedOutPete

2 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

Tim Pool can call himself whatever we wishes to for that is his provocative. He is a political pundit and according to the dictionary, it's "a person who makes comments or judgments, especially in an authoritative manner; critic or commentator."

Now I just questioned the accuracy of Pools statement in respect to this nation.  To some they would take his idle commentary as just talk on an never ending debate on gun violence, but to this nation its more than that. This nation wishes to be pro-active about preventing such events. Heaven forbid a nation wishes to be make meaningful changes that can potentially save lives. The reality is Tim Pool doesn't care what this nation does but only to use it as a political talking point so he can frame it to his beliefs and nothing less. That is the point I was making Ted, Tim Pool only wants to use this article for drive up passion for what he believes, he couldn't care less what Canadians think. Its odd that you completely omitted that portion? 

As for his credibility? Pool is a public figure and along with that comes criticism at times. Its not only our right, its our job to openly look at the motives of our media and politicians. I have watched you for year be incredibly critical of the media and said little for it was your right and I believe in that. I would hope you would give the same respect in return. 

PS. There is probably several things I see eye to eye with Tim Pool, but on this comment... he is out to lunch, with respect of course. 

Pete, as always you make good counterpoints, of course we disagree on most but have some good agreements on certain issue. I'm not sure that you really know what Is in Tim's heart or brain when it comes to caring about Canada. I have never met or spoken with anyone who does not hold Canada, UK and Australia close to our hearts and want the best for our brothers, we have fought and died together in many wars, we pretty much are from the same cloth.

Yes I was extremely critical of MSNBC and CNN and I brought the proof as I posted over 20 extremely large video's that clearly and without doubt proved they lied, edited, made stuff up, omitted important stories or got it terribly wrong, and yes they were caught red-handed. I could have easily posted another 20 or more. But when it seemed that you came to terms with all the evidence and reluctantly admitted that what I shared, had merit, I saw no further need. I have always respected you even when I think you are wrong. Even when we were both being extremely tough on each others, political points.

The only real issue and disagreement is when you said "Tim Pool should remain in his mothers basement".  Foremost,  no one has a problem with you disagreeing with anything. But when someone attacks the character and does not bring proof or any facts to support that character assassination  then it could certainly appear to be a  cheap hit job, I think that you mean well but rush to judgement about someone's intent or mission when you don't like what they said because it bothers you way too much, just a guess on my part. I think you can be incredibly wrong often as you do the same with me, but I don't ever lose respect for you, or think you are dumb or a bad person, just ignorant--->kidding...

I could say that Biden and Clinton, are a criminal crime family and have done more damage to this country than anyone in recent history, and I could bring a lot of proof that can be easily found by anyone. And yet, you and I would disagree and that is fine. Just a cray Idea, tell us what you dislike or hate or even approve of when you are going to assassinate someone character. I'm not telling you, I'm asking you. I don't want to insult or make you mad, my friend, I just really struggle when people are attacked and the attack is not substantiated without, at least, some minimal facts. Maybe I'm crazy for thinking and or hoping you might see some merit on this point of concern...

ScreenShot_20220604164249.jpeg

• Member ID:  23
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1828
  • Achievement Points:  16039
  • Days Won:  8
  • Birthday:  08/06/1960

7 hours ago, TedsofBeverlyHills said:

I have a Leather Bombers Jacket with a railroad map of Europe printed on the beige silk lining and a Ace and King Patch on the left chest and airbrushed artwork on the back that is older then this Tim Pool dude. I rarely take advice from people almost 1/2 my age who admit they left school at 14, didn't graduate early just dropped out. I am sure he missed some Civics and Government classes along the way. Speaking in front of a camera and saying things you know might generate a viewership base big enough to make money is not that hard these days. So what makes this dude so special, what is he a expert on? Just asking... For a hipster with a possible man bun he might be a ok guy??

1 hour ago, TedsofBeverlyHills said:

Pete, as always you make good counterpoints, of course we disagree on most but have some good agreements on certain issue. I'm not sure that you really know what Is in Tim's heart or brain when it comes to caring about Canada. I have never met or spoken with anyone who does not hold Canada, UK and Australia close to our hearts and want the best for our brothers, we have fought and died together in many wars, we pretty much are from the same cloth.

Yes I was extremely critical of MSNBC and CNN and I brought the proof as I posted over 20 extremely large video's that clearly and without doubt proved they lied, edited, made stuff up, omitted important stories or got it terribly wrong, and yes they were caught red-handed. I could have easily posted another 20 or more. But when it seemed that you came to terms with all the evidence and reluctantly admitted that what I shared, had merit, I saw no further need. I have always respected you even when I think you are wrong. Even when we were both being extremely tough on each others, political points.

The only real issue and disagreement is when you said "Tim Pool should remain in his mothers basement".  Foremost,  no one has a problem with you disagreeing with anything. But when someone attacks the character and does not bring proof or any facts to support that character assassination  then it could certainly appear to be a  cheap hit job, I think that you mean well but rush to judgement about someone's intent or mission when you don't like what they said because it bothers you way too much, just a guess on my part. I think you can be incredibly wrong often as you do the same with me, but I don't ever lose respect for you, or think you are dumb or a bad person, just ignorant--->kidding...

I could say that Biden and Clinton, are a criminal crime family and have done more damage to this country than anyone in recent history, and I could bring a lot of proof that can be easily found by anyone. And yet, you and I would disagree and that is fine. Just a cray Idea, tell us what you dislike or hate or even approve of when you are going to assassinate someone character. I'm not telling you, I'm asking you. I don't want to insult or make you mad, my friend, I just really struggle when people are attacked and the attack is not substantiated without, at least, some minimal facts. Maybe I'm crazy for thinking and or hoping you might see some merit on this point of concern...

Oh gosh Ted, I don’t take much of this to heart. I have always said I am in favor of a healthy opposition and apposing viewpoints make for a healthy society in the long run.

As for Tim and his mothers basement? I was being Facetious since he is blogger and wears that silly beenie lol. My commentary were directed at his comments, I realize he was pandering to his audience. It’s amusing that the right wing media use Trudeau as a whipping boy. Isn’t Biden and his gaffs enough? Lol 

And Harry, you are correct, Trudeau is an asshole but for this reason. 

19 minutes ago, PHUCKITMAN said:

I have a Leather Bombers Jacket with a railroad map of Europe printed on the beige silk lining and a Ace and King Patch on the left chest and airbrushed artwork on the back that is older then this Tim Pool dude. I rarely take advice from people almost 1/2 my age who admit they left school at 14, didn't graduate early just dropped out. I am sure he missed some Civics and Government classes along the way. Speaking in front of a camera and saying things you know might generate a viewership base big enough to make money is not that hard these days. So what makes this dude so special, what is he a expert on? Just asking... For a hipster with a possible man bun he might be a ok guy??

Bahahaha Ron, you should run for office my friend lol. 

• Member ID:  20683
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  138
  • Topic Count:  309
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3344
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  45173
  • Device:  iPhone

On 6/8/2022 at 6:26 PM, TedsofBeverlyHills said:

I re-read this… I wrote this long message in response and then I thought… what the @#$ does if matter?

Facts and figures and thrown around in the forum as if it was the word of god… the reality is they are all bent and twisted to fit one’s narrative. Do I really want to rebut some right wing bullshit when some left wing bullshit is the same thing… different  pile.  

Tim Pool is your cup a tea, and I am perfectly fine with that. By his actions of late he is not mine and his quotes on gun laws in this nation has proven he has a lot to learn about the world. If he wants to talk gun laws? Maybe he should stick with what he knows rather than referencing a nation that he could never understand.

Sorry Ron, stole some of your thunder lol 😆 

left. right, wing dings  question who laughing all the way to bank ?

over the gun sales.

12 hours ago, PimpedOutPete said:

I re-read this… I wrote this long message in response and then I thought… what the @#$ does if matter?

Facts and figures and thrown around in the forum as if it was the word of god… the reality is they are all bent and twisted to fit one’s narrative. Do I really want to rebut some right wing bullshit when some left wing bullshit is the same thing… different  pile.  

Tim Pool is your cup a tea, and I am perfectly fine with that. By his actions of late he is not mine and his quotes on gun laws in this nation has proven he has a lot to learn about the world. If he wants to talk gun laws? Maybe he should stick with what he knows rather than referencing a nation that he could never understand.

Sorry Ron, stole some of your thunder lol 😆 

It is so so simple that this is laughable, Tim Pool is no one special, neither is anyone else he is just one man like others with an opinion who talks about subject matter that the corrupt and extremely bias media will not cover. Anyone who has witness the incredible failure of MSNBC and CNN ability to omit stories of importance and or lies and make up shit to further their political narrative realizes why citizens are seeking other forms to get their news. Incredibly, even to an idiot, this makes sense. This is why we have the 100's of successful Alt. media platforms. CNN, and the likes of MSNBC etc., can no longer control the narrative as they have been able in the past.  And this is why they are attempting to censor, cancel and or control what the general public can learn.

This also, is very obvious, even a simpleton could grasp that in attacking the individual who has an opinion or point is about as weak as it gets. We are not talking about actions, we are talking about  quite simply one's thoughts, positions and opinion's just like we all have.  If you disagree or dislike or like someone's opinion, tell us what and why.

It also appears that, the left now believes that the 2nd amendment is not absolute anymore. And what they call hate speech is now what they disagree with. Joe Biden has stated several times on national news recently that the 1st and 2nd amendments are not really absolute anymore. These statements are something we have never heard before from a president. It is almost impossible to believe a president could ever make that statement,

Without free speech and equal accountability, the America we love and know will cease to exist.

ScreenShot_20220610090955.jpeg