Jump to content
Tron

Wifey surprise

Recommended Posts

My wife has been going on and on for the last 6 months about how she wanted to get a new Mini Cooper…she had one about 10 years ago and wanted it back. So on the sly I was able to figure out what colors she wanted and I factory ordered her a new electric Mini Cooper a few months ago. I just got the update that it’s at the port now. This is gonna be epic when I take her out for lunch one day soon….and wind up at the Mini dealer to collect her new car. 
 

 

16262D91-1BA4-4152-A635-159E3ADE214A.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, Tron said:

My wife has been going on and on for the last 6 months about how she wanted to get a new Mini Cooper…she had one about 10 years ago and wanted it back. So on the sly I was able to figure out what colors she wanted and I factory ordered her a new electric Mini Cooper a few months ago. I just got the update that it’s at the port now. This is gonna be epic when I take her out for lunch one day soon….and wind up at the Mini dealer to collect her new car. 
 

 

16262D91-1BA4-4152-A635-159E3ADE214A.jpeg

That is a sweet looking vehicle! You did well!  If you wanna surprise me someday I'll take a Tesla Plaid S black on black 

 

Edited by Ruggerxi
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Not to rain on the parade.  But Mini Coopers are expensive to work on and very unreliable.  Our neighbor had two and returned both under the lemon law.  Google Mini reliability.  Doesn't rate very well.  But they do say any produced from 2019 on are better.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, MikeB said:

Not to rain on the parade.  But Mini Coopers are expensive to work on and very unreliable.  Our neighbor had two and returned both under the lemon law.  Google Mini reliability.  Doesn't rate very well.  But they do say any produced from 2019 on are better.  

But his old lady is gonna be super happy cuz it's what she wanted..  as much as I do enjoy a good buzz kill atleast she will be excited.. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


7 hours ago, MikeB said:

Not to rain on the parade.  But Mini Coopers are expensive to work on and very unreliable.  Our neighbor had two and returned both under the lemon law.  Google Mini reliability.  Doesn't rate very well.  But they do say any produced from 2019 on are better.  

Mike that was the transmissions issues for trans was semi auto and you had to shift ...no clutch an not shift on its own  the EV car is direct drive 

i say the only issue Tron will have to pay her speeding tickets for the design  and will problerly do any corner + 20 KMH  of posted sign.

fun car to drive

Tron i thinks a mini blew his doors off on \his nissian  yes wear a go pro cam to record the surprize

Edited by KaptCrunch
Link to comment
Share on other sites


16 hours ago, KaptCrunch said:

Mike that was the transmissions issues for trans was semi auto and you had to shift ...no clutch an not shift on its own  the EV car is direct drive 

i say the only issue Tron will have to pay her speeding tickets for the design  and will problerly do any corner + 20 KMH  of posted sign.

fun car to drive

Tron i thinks a mini blew his doors off on \his nissian  yes wear a go pro cam to record the surprize

Oh I guarantee it would beat me off the line.  Hell my minivan will out 60' me 🙂  A friend has a Tesla (not the X) and we did a drag race.  Blew me away off the line, but I reeled him in after the 1/8th mile mark.   I'd give the "X" model a good race seeing how my car and the X run the 1/4 in under 10 seconds and 0 to 60 in under 3 seconds.  And I have to shift gears !!!!  Kevlar clutch baby !!!  

Link to comment
Share on other sites


19 hours ago, Biotech said:

ehmm Tron,

if i wear a skirt and put on some mascara , can i have one too ?

i'll even shave my moustache  ( unless you are into that )

 

Bio maybe you can use this for some inspiration? Iam graduating soon!! 😏

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, Essssieeee said:

Bio maybe you can use this for some inspiration? Iam graduating soon!! 😏

 

 

OK Essie dear,

 

i'll come to your graduation wearing a skirt and mascara. 

But only because you asked me so nicely 😜 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


doesn't anyone ask themself why ?

What did you do Tron ?

are you in that much trouble ??? 😜

( btw thanks to you Essie keeps nagging about a car :( )

 

Edited by Biotech
Link to comment
Share on other sites


At lunch give her a toy mini & see the reaction then later at the dealers. Man you’ll be king for at least 30 mins before you screw up again 😝😝😝

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Awards

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.