Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Dry British Pub Humor For RobMc

TBB

• Member ID:  989
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  261
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  17977
  • Content Per Day:  3.46
  • Achievement Points:  131729
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  251
  • Birthday:  01/27/1946
  • Device:  Windows

“Poor old fool,” thought the well-dressed gentleman as he watched an old man fish in a puddle outside a pub. So he invited the old man inside for a drink.

As they sipped their whiskeys, the gentleman thought he’d humour the old man and asked, “So how many have you caught today?”

The old man replied, “You’re the eighth.”

Two lawyers walk into a pub. They order a couple of drinks and take their sandwiches out of their briefcases and them they begin to eat them.

Seeing this, the angry publican exclaims, “Excuse me, but you can’t eat your own sandwiches in here!”

The two lawyers look at each other, shrug their shoulders, then exchange sandwiches.

I used to work in a pub next to a hospital and this guy walked in one day with his hospital gown on and holding a drip on a stand that was still connected to his veins.

I asked him how I could help and bizarrely he said, “Can I have 2 pints of lager, 2 pints of Guinness, 4 jack Daniels and coke, 3 gin and tonics, and 6 shots of tequila.

It’s a free country so I start to pour the drinks and put them on the bar one at a time. As I finished pouring all of the drinks he downed them in order and finished on the shots of tequila which he dispatched one at a time in a quick pace.

He then looked at me really sad and said, “I shouldn’t have drunk all that with what I’ve got.” I said, “Why what have you got?” He said, “About £3.50.”

A penguin walks into a bar and asks the barman, “Has my brother been in for a drink here today?”

The barman looks at the penguin and says, “I’m not sure. What does he look like?”

I was in the pub when a guy called me a cheapskate. So I threw his drink in his face.

A polar bear walks into a pub and orders a pint of beer. The barman says, “£17, please.”

The polar bear pays and takes a seat.

Bemused, the barman approaches and says, “This is exciting, we don’t get many polar bears in here!” To which the polar bear replies, “I’m not surprised with beer at £17 a pint.”

A Texan walks into a pub in Ireland and clears his voice to the crowd of drinkers. He says, “I hear you Irish are a bunch of hard drinkers. I’ll give $500 American dollars to anybody in here who can drink 10 pints of Guinness back-to-back.”

The room is quiet and no one takes up the Texan’s offer. One man even leaves. Thirty minutes later the same gentleman who left shows back up and taps the Texan on the shoulder. “Is your bet still good?”, asks the Irishman.

The Texan says yes and asks the bartender to line up 10 pints of Guinness. Immediately the Irishman tears into all 10 of the pint glasses drinking them all back-to-back. The other pub patrons cheer as the Texan sits in amazement.

The Texan gives the Irishman the $500 and says, “If ya don’t mind me askin’, where did you go for that 30 minutes you were gone?”

The Irishman replies, “Oh…I had to go to the pub down the street to see if I could do it first”.

• Member ID:  27522
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1887
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Achievement Points:  13215
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  11
  • Birthday:  07/22/1951
  • Device:  Windows