Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

>XI< MW2 DM & MW2 DEATHMATCH

chickenhead

• Member ID:  30444
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  117
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

i'd like to start a convo about this server and ask for the admins to weigh in. It's not my server but i like playing on it and think if XI wants it to stay active than something should be done.

I've been a regular user of this server for a good time, admins can feel free to verify that. I also know other players who have used this server for a long time, are regularly active in xi and do their best to play fair.

Is there anything we can do about 2_many_beers ruining the server? he's clearly not an admin/mod, yet will repeatedly tell people to leave the server with accusations of cheating or whatever. If he can't get a player to leave the server he will do his best to convince other players to leave, leaving the server vacant.

For the sake of having some good servers left, what can we do?

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54334
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965
  • Device:  Windows

I am sorry this has been your experience on Our servers...Respect and Good sportsmanship is written in Our code for this very reason...It really is that important as we all have real lives and come together as friends and family to escape some of Our every day stress...I personally do not know the conditions that may have lead to where we are at this point with this problem but you have done the right thing by bringing it to Our house to address it...The powers that be will in some fashion chime in to get this problem looked into and sorted...Be patient as it may take more time then you wish but you will be heard...Below is Our code of conduct...Welcome to Our forums !

( XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code. )

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

Nothing to do with me anymore, and I suppose I shouldn't comment as I know all the history to both Beers and these servers, as when they were set up guess what??? yep only me Beers and a couple of others Madmonk, EC etc played on these for months to get them going. Beers is an awkward old sod as we all know, but the one thing I have never seen him do in 10 years of playing with him are the things described above, so A/. He has changed or B/. There is something to scream about.

On these very servers when I myself was screaming hackers (and subsequently proved correct) NOT ONCE did Beers say anything, digest that before you 'investigate him', I'll put my next million with the dealer saying he's right, if he leaves watch these servers die.

• Member ID:  2162
  • Group:  ++ COD4 Admin
  • Followers:  153
  • Topic Count:  152
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5083
  • Content Per Day:  1.05
  • Achievement Points:  44628
  • Days Won:  22
  • Birthday:  02/26/1972

Maybe you should stay out of glitches and stop talking shit to 2_many_beers?  Actually just don't say anything to him if you can not get along cptmike.

And changing your name to 2_many_tears doesn't help lol.

• Member ID:  23919
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Content Count:  1000
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12146
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/19/1969
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

41 minutes ago, J3st3r said:

Maybe you should stay out of glitches and stop talking shit to 2_many_beers?  Actually just don't say anything to him if you can not get along cptmike.

And changing your name to 2_many_tears doesn't help lol.

definitly agree about the glitches

• Member ID:  45
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9002
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65790
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  02/25/1951

Believe me when I say He's protected from everything here at XI ,, Your not the first to post this,, there's been at least 4 or 5 such posting and nothing is ever done ,, He has friends that are admins and they know what you say is true ,,But they say and do nothing ..

good post and hope He doesn't ruin your time on our servers ..

• Member ID:  1812
  • Group:  +++ COD4 Head Admin
  • Followers:  187
  • Topic Count:  175
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2301
  • Content Per Day:  0.46
  • Achievement Points:  21277
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/18/1977
  • Device:  iPhone

5 hours ago, loaderXI said:

I am sorry this has been your experience on Our servers...Respect and Good sportsmanship is written in Our code for this very reason...It really is that important as we all have real lives and come together as friends and family to escape some of Our every day stress...I personally do not know the conditions that may have lead to where we are at this point with this problem but you have done the right thing by bringing it to Our house to address it...The powers that be will in some fashion chime in to get this problem looked into and sorted...Be patient as it may take more time then you wish but you will be heard...Below is Our code of conduct...Welcome to Our forums !

( XI is an adult clan with no prohibitions on use of language except for two primary rules: no racist remarks, and no personal attacks. You need to check your sensitive feelings at the door when you come here: if you don't like it, don't look at it or don't comment on it. If you believe someone has broken one of our rules, let an admin know and we will take action as needed. We also do not tolerate cheating or disrespect by members or guests, and insist on good sportsmanship. Violations can lead to permanent bans. We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration. No one, member or guest, is above our Code. )

+1

Thx to contact us, as Loader said you did the correct thing contact us about the experience you are having in our server. We will be on the subject and check it out. Thx! 

• Member ID:  138
  • Followers:  63
  • Topic Count:  474
  • Topics Per Day:  0.09
  • Content Count:  4470
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  30749
  • Days Won:  14
  • Birthday:  07/01/1974

11 hours ago, chickenhead said:

i'd like to start a convo about this server and ask for the admins to weigh in. It's not my server but i like playing on it and think if XI wants it to stay active than something should be done.

I've been a regular user of this server for a good time, admins can feel free to verify that. I also know other players who have used this server for a long time, are regularly active in xi and do their best to play fair.

Is there anything we can do about 2_many_beers ruining the server? he's clearly not an admin/mod, yet will repeatedly tell people to leave the server with accusations of cheating or whatever. If he can't get a player to leave the server he will do his best to convince other players to leave, leaving the server vacant.

For the sake of having some good servers left, what can we do?

I once shoved 5 chicken McNuggets up my ass because I thought it would be a tasty snack later when I shat them out.

2 hours ago, Ricko said:

once shoved 5 chicken McNuggets up my ass because I thought it would be a tasty snack later when I shat them out.

Didn't like them eh? try a Happy Meal, clues in the name, watch the toy

@J3st3rif i am breaking the rules of the server please do let me know.

From the rules i see, glitches are allowed unless they allowing firing without being hit.

I don't try to do that ever but beers does and the admins here clearly like what ever his lips do for you.

i can go play elsewhere but as an admin and as someone who expects people to play by the rules. you aren't enforcing your own rules.

Glitches are allowed in the server rules, personally attacking people is not. at any point and time you guys want to respect your own rules and deal with it be more than grateful. Clearly the admins know what is going on and allow beers to do whatever.

end of the day i'd like to see these servers stay up and operational but it appears the admins care more about what beers gives back to people vs making him play by the rules.

I don't try to break rules. beers on the other hand breaks your rules all the time "harassment of players" "harassment of game play" "personal attacks against people fucking doxing people.

server rules say i can speak how i want so : " i know beers must be sucking yalls dick real good"  i bet he loves sucking it all up his throat its just a shame he can't play worth a shit

NOTE: jester and elvis who tell me to stay out of the glitches, id be happy to supply recordings of yall and beers doing the same thing hence "me talking shit to beers" which was really just me saying "beers does the same fucking thing all day everyday"

• Member ID:  6
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  184
  • Topic Count:  2827
  • Topics Per Day:  0.53
  • Content Count:  11847
  • Content Per Day:  2.22
  • Achievement Points:  106376
  • Days Won:  123
  • Birthday:  08/25/1976

10 hours ago, chickenhead said:

@J3st3rif i am breaking the rules of the server please do let me know.

From the rules i see, glitches are allowed unless they allowing firing without being hit.

I don't try to do that ever but beers does and the admins here clearly like what ever his lips do for you.

i can go play elsewhere but as an admin and as someone who expects people to play by the rules. you aren't enforcing your own rules.

Glitches are allowed in the server rules, personally attacking people is not. at any point and time you guys want to respect your own rules and deal with it be more than grateful. Clearly the admins know what is going on and allow beers to do whatever.

end of the day i'd like to see these servers stay up and operational but it appears the admins care more about what beers gives back to people vs making him play by the rules.

I don't try to break rules. beers on the other hand breaks your rules all the time "harassment of players" "harassment of game play" "personal attacks against people fucking doxing people.

server rules say i can speak how i want so : " i know beers must be sucking yalls dick real good"  i bet he loves sucking it all up his throat its just a shame he can't play worth a shit

NOTE: jester and elvis who tell me to stay out of the glitches, id be happy to supply recordings of yall and beers doing the same thing hence "me talking shit to beers" which was really just me saying "beers does the same fucking thing all day everyday"

I would like to see these recordings

• Member ID:  23919
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Content Count:  1000
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12146
  • Birthday:  09/19/1969
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

14 minutes ago, Ruggerxi said:

I would like to see these recordings

so would I , I know for damn sure that if I walked into a glitch, it was by mistake, because I don't stay in them!

• Member ID:  23233
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  2415
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Achievement Points:  19081
  • Birthday:  08/11/1963

19 hours ago, Ricko said:

I once shoved 5 chicken McNuggets up my ass because I thought it would be a tasty snack later when I shat them out.

Few hours after having your nuggets that way youll end up with a McShit

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1047
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8798
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62093
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954

This guy isn't worth my time typing. LOL

• Member ID:  158
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  122
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  755
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Achievement Points:  5755
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/11/1958

The last guy that did what cptmike does got banned. I have posted a video of him in a spot where you could not fire into and he repeatedly went into despite beers asking him to leave and myself. Had this been on a COD5 server where i am an admin not moderator i would have banned you for that one map alone. Yes, beers and a few players including myself get in glitches and see if you can be shot or not when in them. it's not regular game play and we are testing them. Usually one or two people on the map and we are talking about them. It's simple, when you are asked to leave or not get in those spots please get out. Coming in here and stirring shit won't help your cause. 

6 minutes ago, Frags said:

The last guy that did what cptmike does got banned. I have posted a video of him in a spot where you could not fire into and he repeatedly went into despite beers asking him to leave and myself. Had this been on a COD5 server where i am an admin not moderator i would have banned you for that one map alone. Yes, beers and a few players including myself get in glitches and see if you can be shot or not when in them. it's not regular game play and we are testing them. Usually one or two people on the map and we are talking about them. It's simple, when you are asked to leave or not get in those spots please get out. Coming in here and stirring shit won't help your cause. 

Sometimes it is best to let them speak so that they themselves get a better understanding of the issue at hand...No one can justify their own actions by that of a perceived action or action of another...We all can not just go around breaking the rule of law because others do or we think they do...It is looking like he may be learning something here and that was my intention for posting Our Code of Conduct...Warning, kick then ban...Screen shot, video then appeal...Understand, agree and  ban lifted after that another ban for any reason is in fact permanent with no chance of appeal and carries a global ban across all of Our servers and website...

We play for fun, we play with honor, and we strive to treat each other with respect and consideration.

15 minutes ago, Frags said:

Frags i don't play from anywhere that others don't play from. I'm pretty sure i don't ignore your requests to get out of places, i know what glitches are fair and what glitches you shouldn't be in just as well as you and beers. This is a frequent double standard, people get ran off all the time just doing the same thing that happens on that server every day.

3 hours ago, 2_MANY_BEERS said:

This guy isn't worth my time typing. LOL

He says

'server rules say i can speak how i want so : " i know beers must be sucking yalls dick real good"  i bet he loves sucking it all up his throat its just a shame he can't play worth a shit'

I'm pissed, never once in all those years did you ever offer to suck my dick

bitch

😂

• + COD4 Moderator

• Member ID:  30308
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  541
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  5454
  • Birthday:  08/28/1973

22 hours ago, major-mark63 said:

Few hours after having your nuggets that way youll end up with a McShit

It depends how bad they are.

They could end up being a McSlurry

• Member ID:  2995
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4433
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48541
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

To clarify the rules for the DM server, glitches are NOT allowed.  Because of the settings with gravity and jump height, getting outside of the map is allowed, but NEVER under the map, or in glitches.  No hiding in objects or in places where you cannot be seen but you can see others.

@WldPenguin to be fair that is not what the rules say when joining the server. That being said rule 6 is clearly being violated by beers on the regular, the admins clearly are aware of it. why will that rule not be addressed?

image.png.52baddf8e65350ee950ce108b7c8228a.png

• Member ID:  2995
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4433
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48541
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

Not sure we're reading the same rules about glitching

I come over all goosepimply when Pengy's being strict 😍

• Member ID:  24952
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  121
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  1200
  • Birthday:  06/13/1985

2 hours ago, chickenhead said:

@WldPenguin to be fair that is not what the rules say when joining the server. That being said rule 6 is clearly being violated by beers on the regular, the admins clearly are aware of it. why will that rule not be addressed?

image.png.52baddf8e65350ee950ce108b7c8228a.png

go and read number 3....

and i have never ever ever heard or seen beers do the things that you accuse him of.... and yes i played with that ass @2_MANY_BEERS a lot....

i have on the other hand seen you under your alias cptmike being in places that you can shoot everyone from while they cant get you..... so... yeah just my 2 cents