Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

>XI< MW2 DM & MW2 DEATHMATCH

chickenhead

• Member ID:  30444
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  14
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  117
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

@the baron anywhere i play from i can be seen and shot. Any time anyone says anything abut not being able to shoot into something i stay out of it. Example: air conditioners, even when other people play inside of them i stay out and just play around it.

If we're saying a glitches are off limits than that whole servers game play would change. Definitely not just me who gets on roofs and climbs things.

@WldPenguin Pretty sure i've never had an admin address me while playing or otherwise about breaking server rules.

• Member ID:  23919
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1000
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12146
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  09/19/1969
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I am going to address this thread as no more than a headhunt, chicken head or capt mike, whatever you call yourself, there is no proof that either beers or I glitch. You have a personal vendetta against beers or other people because we don't like the way you play , what I mean by that is you seem to know how to get outside every map, I have gone to spectator and did see you glitch the other day. I did not record it because you knew I was spectating and you were back in the map. You are just one of those players that plays to get the highest score, so when people see that, yes, they leave, but we are playing to have a good time. Maybe I am waiting my breath. Just stop the BS and game on!!!!

• Member ID:  96
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  107
  • Topic Count:  1047
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  8798
  • Content Per Day:  1.65
  • Achievement Points:  62093
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/30/1954
  • Device:  Windows

40 minutes ago, Elvis9 said:

I am going to address this thread as no more than a headhunt, chicken head or capt mike, whatever you call yourself, there is no proof that either beers or I glitch. You have a personal vendetta against beers or other people because we don't like the way you play , what I mean by that is you seem to know how to get outside every map, I have gone to spectator and did see you glitch the other day. I did not record it because you knew I was spectating and you were back in the map. You are just one of those players that plays to get the highest score, so when people see that, yes, they leave, but we are playing to have a good time. Maybe I am waiting my breath. Just stop the BS and game on!!!!

Other names are

hatchett
hitmn
cptmike
poncholibre
chickenhead
claritin
machete
2_many_tears
poncho

He changes them cause people haul ass when he is playing and server empties.

Beers and his friends can walk in here and say whatever, and if the admins want that kind of community here that is fine.

Everyone wants to walk in here and defend beers but no one wants to address what i have said.

1. No admin here wants to address beers clear abuse of the rules. I know for a fact this has been brought up both publicly and privately and the admins refuse to do anything. I have seen the screen shots to the admins that won't address this.

2. everyone wants to walk in here in defense of beers, saying i break the rules but no admins want to address that either, i haven't been addressed by any admins here for cheating or glitching, the only time i was even spoken to by an admin it was in the context of " beers is a bitch, don't worry about it" and that's not me talking shit, that's from an admin watching me play

3. I change my name to avoid being harassed by beers. you can check the chat logs, i know you have access to them and you will see, when asked i state who i am. and in a lot of cases i state i only change my name to avoid being harassed.

* double bonus points for whatever admin thought it was okay to let beers dox people, really good job on that one.

Here's the thing, i know the admins have access to the chat log, and if the end of this means i don't play here anymore that is fine. But i have a feeling that some of you don't like enabling bullies in your space, maybe you do, maybe you don't whatever.

I don't care if you ban me, ask me to not play here anymore or whatever but for the sake of the other players beers has done this to i will at least ask the admins to do something. It's an old game and i get how much you guys put into it, why would you continue to let someone ruin your servers? 

• Member ID:  24842
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1413
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  14731
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  09/12/1989

15 minutes ago, chickenhead said:

Beers and his friends can walk in here and say whatever, and if the admins want that kind of community here that is fine.

Everyone wants to walk in here and defend beers but no one wants to address what i have said.

1. No admin here wants to address beers clear abuse of the rules. I know for a fact this has been brought up both publicly and privately and the admins refuse to do anything. I have seen the screen shots to the admins that won't address this.

2. everyone wants to walk in here in defense of beers, saying i break the rules but no admins want to address that either, i haven't been addressed by any admins here for cheating or glitching, the only time i was even spoken to by an admin it was in the context of " beers is a bitch, don't worry about it" and that's not me talking shit, that's from an admin watching me play

3. I change my name to avoid being harassed by beers. you can check the chat logs, i know you have access to them and you will see, when asked i state who i am. and in a lot of cases i state i only change my name to avoid being harassed.

* double bonus points for whatever admin thought it was okay to let beers dox people, really good job on that one.

Here's the thing, i know the admins have access to the chat log, and if the end of this means i don't play here anymore that is fine. But i have a feeling that some of you don't like enabling bullies in your space, maybe you do, maybe you don't whatever.

I don't care if you ban me, ask me to not play here anymore or whatever but for the sake of the other players beers has done this to i will at least ask the admins to do something. It's an old game and i get how much you guys put into it, why would you continue to let someone ruin your servers? 

Just try and become a member and you can get away with a lot more :cheers:

we're far past that point, i have interacted with plenty of admins and others here, i try to play fair, i play fair everywhere i play.

Clearly the admins are either feeding beers info and/or allowing him to abuse players or they are just refusing to see that multiple people have had this problem, and refuse to enforce their own rules only when it comes to beers. If other people do what beers does they would be kicked day 1. 

@Elvis9 out of the map is allowed according to the rules? If you had a problem with me doing it why is it ok when beers does it?

Still no admin has accused me of breaking the rules. Why is it cool for your buddy beers to do it but if i go do the same and out play him you all have a problem with it? Playing from the same spots...

Probably has something to do with not liking to stand up to folks, just tow the line, enjoy the ride, who cares what happens as long as its not you, right?

this whole thread should be a lesson to anyone who wants to play here that the admins clearly do not care, even non members can harass you and do whatever and the admins will just allow them to play while allowing them to harass you, other players and your game play. F*ck the rules, f*ck being fair, competitive, or having fun. It's clearly an ongoing problem that people refuse to address and it sucks but it is what it is.

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4433
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48541
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

Chickenhead, when there are issues, the admins take care of them with discussions in the admin sections after someone has brought a matter to our attention.  You have chosen to bring up the matter in a public forum, so you will see lots of comments from various clan members and non-members, but you won't see the admins addressing the issue here directly in the forums.

The only reason I commented on your post is because you stated rules that were incorrect regarding glitching vs. just being outside a map's normal boundaries.  

In the future, please keep in mind that a pm to an admin for the game that you are having an issue or concern with would be a better option.

@WldPenguin with all due respect i would have done that but i have seen admins witness this in game, so i really didn't want to go stirring stuff up because it appears it is allowed. Not saying that about all the admins but somewhere in the admin chain of command i have a pretty good idea someone is either giving beers rcon access or actively letting him use it to abuse people, and for that reason i waited.

I totally get you guys not wanting to have drama stirred up here and if the answer is i don't play here anymore that is fine but i think we all know i am not the only one mounting these complaints.

• Member ID:  23919
  • Group:  ++ COD5 Admin
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  203
  • Content Count:  1000
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12146
  • Birthday:  09/19/1969
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

I think chickenhead is taking this way too far and never did I mention about not being able to go out of the map!!! Cut the bs and stop whining!!!

• Member ID:  25355
  • Followers:  31
  • Topic Count:  257
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5785
  • Content Per Day:  2.16
  • Achievement Points:  63248
  • Days Won:  132
  • Birthday:  01/05/1954

On 11/7/2022 at 12:35 AM, chickenhead said:

I totally get you guys not wanting to have drama stirred up here

You been reading these forums for long LMFAO?

Listen buddy Rob is well respected as a mediator, after the disappointment of you stating Beers sucked dicks I may have a solution. Meet me in the park tomorrow night behind the toilets and we'll work something out, brush your teeth.

(As we have so many snowflakes this is a joke and I'm not gay)

😁

Edited by RobMc

On 11/8/2022 at 11:37 AM, Elvis9 said:

I think chickenhead is taking this way too far and never did I mention about not being able to go out of the map!!! Cut the bs and stop whining!!!

@Elvis9 please share whatever you and beers are smoking on. elvis_being_dumb.thumb.png.f7984e482c4fe26c833f5b32776f1410.png

I'm still not breaking the server rules but beers is so whenever the admins want to chime in that is fine.

Won't ruin my day, just going to ruin everyone else who tries to come play here.

On 11/8/2022 at 1:53 PM, RobMc said:

You been reading these forums for long LMFAO?

Listen buddy Rob is well respected as a mediator, after the disappointment of you stating Beers sucked dicks I may have a solution. Meet me in the park tomorrow night behind the toilets and we'll work something out, brush your teeth.

😁

@RobMcyea i've seen. what i don't get is admins of a community letting someone who isn't a member/mod/admin run other people off but what i'm quickly learning is folks don't care and that is also fine. Just not really a point in posting rules or asking people to agree to them when there are blatant exceptions. And beers running people off seems counter productive to everything else XI seems to be about.

• + COD4 Moderator

• Member ID:  30308
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  541
  • Content Per Day:  0.82
  • Achievement Points:  5454
  • Birthday:  08/28/1973
  • Device:  Linux

25 minutes ago, chickenhead said:

@RobMcyea i've seen. what i don't get is admins of a community letting someone who isn't a member/mod/admin run other people off but what i'm quickly learning is folks don't care and that is also fine. Just not really a point in posting rules or asking people to agree to them when there are blatant exceptions. And beers running people off seems counter productive to everything else XI seems to be about.

Not sure what happens on the servers you play, but I've not seen or heard anything like it on FTag. The opposite in fact, we join together as a team and get the job done.

@Totty i rarely play freezetag but when i have no one here has a had a problem with my game play on freezetag either (probably cause i suck at freezetag) but still

• + COD4 Moderator

According to the game stats you've not played MW2 DM since March either :huh:

https://www.gametracker.com/player/cptmike/162.248.95.159:28960/

Edited by Totty

47 minutes ago, Totty said:

According to the game stats you've not played MW2 DM since March either :huh:

https://www.gametracker.com/player/cptmike/162.248.95.159:28960/

Did I mention playing??? it's longer than March Newbie, forums is not playing just to clarify, education poor in Devon???

• + COD4 Moderator

27 minutes ago, RobMc said:

Did I mention playing??? it's longer than March Newbie, forums is not playing just to clarify, education poor in Devon???

I see you joined in 2016, that's cute..

I joined in 2009

Anyway I was talking to Chickenhead. BTW stats show that beers was playing a few days ago

• + COD4 Moderator

It quoted you for some odd reason 

27 minutes ago, Totty said:

It quoted you for some odd reason 

Perhaps that's because you quoted me LMFAO

For some strange reason

• + COD4 Moderator

2 hours ago, RobMc said:

Perhaps that's because you quoted me LMFAO

For some strange reason

There you go, sorted now that I'm on PC and not my mobile with fat fingers

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54334
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965

2 hours ago, Totty said:

There you go, sorted now that I'm on PC and not my mobile with fat fingers

@RobMc likes fat fingers 

• Member ID:  59
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  137
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2109
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  15107
  • Days Won:  13

On 11/8/2022 at 2:53 PM, RobMc said:

Fooled me !!!  🤣

Edited by MikeB