Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Would like to log hours but cant

MXTT

• Member ID:  28823
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  32
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1998

The MW2 FreezeTag servers are about the only super active server in cod4 right now besides a couple promod servers. The FreezeTag is a lot of fun regardless if the server is filled up or not, Its a badass mod either way. I find it hard to even get to play though, Either the server is 28-29+ out of 32 and you join and instantly get redirected, or you join mid match and get booted soon there after for being lower on the scoreboard because its an already active game going and people have their scores already high.

I understand having clan members be a priority, makes sense. As somebody who isn't in the clan, I would like to eventually join, But find it extremely hard to meet any of the requirements because I cant hardly log any hours before being redirected to the dead server. Can't get hours, Cant get to be a known name in the server, AKA a regular so I'm stuck here writing this post to see what should someone in my position do? Thanks for any help here though, much appreciated in advance :)

• Member ID:  252
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  71
  • Topic Count:  392
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  6417
  • Content Per Day:  1.20
  • Achievement Points:  54334
  • Days Won:  30
  • Birthday:  03/22/1965
  • Device:  Windows

Welcome to the forums !

We are a very active community and you have just came to the right place to start...Right here in Our forums 😎...It can be frustrating I am sure to be redirected during a run on one of the servers and you are accurate on lowest score and non member...

We have had countless people wanting to be a member over the years for purposes only to secure a spot in the servers however we are a big ass global family and there is far more going on here then just being in the server... (We are a Family of Idiots)

Get to know folks here in the forums as we have more then one game we support and one server and interact here, look around in the forums and above all else follow the flow of the servers so you know when is the best time and the busiest time to join...At some point in time you may be approached for membership as it is by invite only...

Those who blend in get in and never want to drop tags even after their server time drops because of real life things that get in the way...All we ask is to check in on the website and let us know everything is ok in your world because people here really do care...

Wishing you all the Best in this New Year and look forward to gaming in the servers with you !

• Member ID:  1850
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  98
  • Topic Count:  328
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  8620
  • Content Per Day:  1.74
  • Achievement Points:  55994
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  06/19/1948

13 hours ago, MXTT said:

The MW2 FreezeTag servers are about the only super active server in cod4 right now besides a couple promod servers. The FreezeTag is a lot of fun regardless if the server is filled up or not, Its a badass mod either way. I find it hard to even get to play though, Either the server is 28-29+ out of 32 and you join and instantly get redirected, or you join mid match and get booted soon there after for being lower on the scoreboard because its an already active game going and people have their scores already high.

I understand having clan members be a priority, makes sense. As somebody who isn't in the clan, I would like to eventually join, But find it extremely hard to meet any of the requirements because I cant hardly log any hours before being redirected to the dead server. Can't get hours, Cant get to be a known name in the server, AKA a regular so I'm stuck here writing this post to see what should someone in my position do? Thanks for any help here though, much appreciated in advance 🙂

On our main page look at the left side near the bottom and read code of conduct then read clan membership. Welcome to the forums as well.

• Member ID:  2995
  • Group:  ++++ Senior Admin
  • Followers:  181
  • Topic Count:  690
  • Topics Per Day:  0.15
  • Content Count:  4433
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Achievement Points:  48541
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  02/13/1966

Welcome to our forums, MXTT! :cool:

I understand it's no fun to be redirected, but we've all been there ourselves at some point. The re-direct is there to make room for clan members when the server is full, and it is based on time played on the server, not the lowest score. I know that sounds contradictory to you're not being able to play much, but perhaps try to play when the server is less busy to log some hours. 

Take a look around our website and hope to shoot you in game 😊

@WldPenguinMuch appreciated response! Sorry if my post comes off rude or cocky, Wasn't the best on the wording but again, appreciate the response and the insight on the server, as well as the welcome to the forums! I know most of the people who play are very long term players so it will be hard, especially when it stays full or mostly full to initiate the redirect but I suppose I will try. Hope to see you in game :P

14 hours ago, Hunter1948 said:

On our main page look at the left side near the bottom and read code of conduct then read clan membership. Welcome to the forums as well.

Thanks for the response! Will check it out here shortly!

• + COD4 Moderator

• Member ID:  30308
  • Group:  + COD4 Moderator
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  541
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  5453
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  08/28/1973
  • Device:  Linux

The server is often only half full from 6am your time through to12pm your time.

Try to get some hours in then if you can, even if it's at weekends

see you in the servers :2guns: