Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Toronto's Mayor new video...

Joe Canadian

• Member ID:  822
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  87
  • Topic Count:  317
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5477
  • Content Per Day:  1.04
  • Achievement Points:  42632
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  20
  • Birthday:  03/01/1967
  • Device:  Windows

Robbie Ford strikes again, this guy seems to have a serious alcohol/drug addiction problem. He should be committed into a psych ward, because he is obviously a danger for himself. This guy has embarrassed all Canadians more than once, more than twice. He should be tossed out of office right away....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcPD7tzcU60

• Member ID:  2048
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  294
  • Content Count:  6689
  • Content Per Day:  1.37
  • Achievement Points:  48999
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  05/30/1967

how is it possible that he can say i dont intend on stepping down?how does he have the authority --how is it possible -in the private job sector i would be fired for embarrassing my workplace  with no questions asked and i would accept it and im sure i would be raided by the police and drugtested and arrested and questions about the illegal drugs--when shit like this happens why cant there be and immediate vote to either keep or kick a politician out of office?wtf is happening,its happens even more often in the USA every year.the politician are wagging the dog or more like the lunatics are running the asylum now these days-its not getting better

• Member ID:  1238
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1207
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  6083
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Achievement Points:  50727
  • Days Won:  11
  • Device:  Kindle Fire

The finest thing about the American electoral process is the recall election.

Oh boy, I wish we had that facility over here!

• Member ID:  1461
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1333
  • Days Won:  0

Robbie Ford strikes again, this guy seems to have a serious alcohol/drug addiction problem. He should be committed into a psych ward, because he is obviously a danger for himself. This guy has embarrassed all Canadians more than once, more than twice. He should be tossed out of office right away....

I think he's being setup, Police chiefs can sometimes have their hands in the politician's money bag. It's a smear campaign, something like that, most politicians have done it, but well covered. He has been bashed throughout his time as Mayor. He's not stepping down because he knows he did not do anything bad enough that no one else hasn't also done. As much as he wants to prove a point by standing his ground, he doesn't realize that higher powers have already rendered his career dead.

• Member ID:  389
  • Followers:  45
  • Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  4456
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Achievement Points:  36427
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  01/01/1970

Simple rob ford is  running interference for the gas plant rip off  and for the cops getting on the bandwagon is cause  he's cutting their grass on drug deals in Blair's turf 

the first video was his so called friends trying to extort money for to be become the next top Rapper as you see the theme in video above that  rob was was doing rapping homi style  .......move over Chris Farley

gee all this media coverage and the money from gas plants  zero

why is he still their  cause the thieves need him to running interference on gas plant money to GFL deal  

hey joe  what he does in closet is his bizzness, on the clock is doing great job of minding the  tax payer's purse

simple smear campaigning of the rest of city councilors to open the purse strings

I don't see Toronto Star picking up the shredded paper of gas plants deals

Edited by KaptCrunch

why is he still their  cause the thieves need him to running interference on gas plant money to GFL deal  

hey joe  what he does in closet is his bizzness, on the clock is doing great job of minding the  tax payer's purse

simple smear campaigning of the rest of city councilors to open the purse strings

I don't see Toronto Star picking up the shredded paper of gas plants deals

I think that is irrelevant at this point. Nobody is above the law and this guy is hanging out with drug dealers and possibly criminals.  He personifies the city of Toronto, he represents all Torontonians and he is the city's chief executive officer. This is not a privacy invasion, a public figure has little or no privacy by definition, this guy is exposing himself and embarrassing most Canadians I would assume. 

exposing himself.........really  media and so-called friends are

then lets see the first gawker video an then decide who's a crackhead or drunken whanna B rapper   

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

the crack has taken over his soul...stupid stupid stupid behaviour leads to stupid stupid arrest,,,,he should have quit while he was ahead of the game..now he's gone charlie sheen on us...lol

• Member ID:  2068
  • Group:  +++ COD5 Head Admin
  • Followers:  69
  • Topic Count:  1072
  • Topics Per Day:  0.22
  • Content Count:  8429
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Achievement Points:  74877
  • Days Won:  64
  • Birthday:  05/23/1973

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in, maybe 1 cent...

Everyone has the right to a personal life outside of office hours however, a person in his position whether on the clock or not, should always be carrying themselves with some sort of professionalism.  It's ok to have a few drinks outside the office but I don't think it's ok to falling all over yourself in a drunk stupor, creating this sort of embarrassment.  He wanted that job so its his responsibility to put the image of Toronto ahead of his own.  I say that because it's not just what you do for the city, it's also the image you create for it.  I am aware that yes he has done things for the city but when do we say, "Thanks for what you have done but I think it's time you step down".  Get him out of the headlines and the image that Toronto prides itself in will mend and move forward again. 

I'm gonna throw my 2 cents in, maybe 1 cent...

Everyone has the right to a personal life outside of office hours however, a person in his position whether on the clock or not, should always be carrying themselves with some sort of professionalism.  It's ok to have a few drinks outside the office but I don't think it's ok to falling all over yourself in a drunk stupor, creating this sort of embarrassment.  He wanted that job so its his responsibility to put the image of Toronto ahead of his own.  I say that because it's not just what you do for the city, it's also the image you create for it.  I am aware that yes he has done things for the city but when do we say, "Thanks for what you have done but I think it's time you step down".  Get him out of the headlines and the image that Toronto prides itself in will mend and move forward again. 

We need a task force to remove Robbie, Merlin, how about you and Chile? You can always get Larsin to help as well, if things don't go smoothly for whatever reason ;-)

• Member ID:  1461
  • Followers:  32
  • Content Count:  157
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1333

We need a task force to remove Robbie, Merlin, how about you and Chile? You can always get Larsin to help as well, if things don't go smoothly for whatever reason ;-)

Where's the love? tsk tsk. Go to the XI Women's boobies page 50 for my canadian representation. You guys are all uptight with the politics talk.

• Member ID:  155
  • Followers:  211
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  989
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  6973
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  11/29/1967
  • Device:  Android

I'd vote for him seems like a good role model

Where's the love? tsk tsk. Go to the XI Women's boobies page 50 for my canadian representation. You guys are all uptight with the politics talk.

Not anymore after seeing your boobies shot, you are a very attractive lady fruittropics ;-)

• Member ID:  3248
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Content Count:  96
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  697
  • Birthday:  03/15/1968

As a former resident of Toronto, I was going to give my 2 cents but a friend of mine emailed this to me so I thought I'd share it. Sums up how I feel lol

An Open Letter To Anyone Interested In This Rob Ford Business, Containing Some Specified Targets

It's been months, but I've resurrected the blog for one post.  I couldn't resist.

Dear Whomever,

Rob Ford is an awful human being.  I'm not parsing words here (unlike a certain mayor I could name).  Rob Ford is terrible.  Rob Ford is really, really crappy.  Rob Ford is just the worst.

There, now that the polite part of my letter is out of the way, let's get to the good stuff.

TO THE SUPPORTERS OF ROB FORD:  If you still support him, you are stupid.  Monumentally stupid.  You should probably move out of Toronto so you don't pollute our gene pool with your stupidity. Evolution has left you behind.  This has nothing to do with his politics, only his character and his actions.  I want to be crystal clear on this point because I don't want anyone to get the impression that I'm joking or that I only sort of believe this. I can't emphasize this enough.  If you still support Rob Ford you are seriously dumb. You don't deserve to be allowed to handle money or have children or have any sort of position of authority in your career or be involved in any other situation where you have even a scintilla of responsibility over anything. You shouldn't own a goldfish. You should probably be hospitalized and observed closely for the rest of your life. You are a liability as a person. Need I go on?  Okay, I will.  You are the most gullible group of morons to ever grace this planet.  You make me wish chemical castration could be legally applied based on the comment section of the Toronto Sun's web site.

Do you think I'm being unfair to you?  Let me spell it out for you in terms even you can understand.  THE MAYOR WHOM YOU SUPPORT BECAUSE YOU THINK HE'S JUST A NORMAL GUY LIKE YOU AND THAT HE SAVES THE CITY AND YOU, THE TAXPAYER, MONEY IS ACTUALLY A SPOILED RICH BRAT WHO NEVER WORKED A REAL DAY IN HIS LIFE, WHO HASN'T ACTUALLY DONE MUCH OF ANYTHING AS FAR AS SAVING TAX DOLLARS, WHO HAS SCARED OFF SO MUCH INVESTMENT IN THE CITY OF TORONTO NOW AND IN THE FUTURE THAT YOU WILL PROBABLY END UP PAYING FAR MORE OUT OF POCKET IN THE COMING YEARS THAN YOU EVER HAVE, AND WHO, NEED I REMIND YOU, IS A LYING CRACKHEAD WHO HANGS OUT WITH GANGBANGERS, SOME OF WHOM END UP DEAD SHORTLY THEREAFTER.  Is it sinking in yet?  Should I kick you in the genitals several times in a row?  It seems to me if I did you'd still hand me over your week's pay if I asked nicely enough and liberally sprinkled the words "gravy train" into my request.  Holy shit you are the worst.  Wake up before your families have you declared legally incompetent and try to get power of attorney over you.  I don't think they'd have a tough time doing so.

TO THE RIGHT-OF-CENTRE TORONTO CITY COUNCILLORS WHO ARE FINALLY AT LEAST ACKNOWLEDGING THERE'S A PROBLEM BUT STILL INSIST THAT IT'S UP TO FORD TO DECIDE WHETHER TO STEP DOWN OR NOT (I'M LOOKING AT YOU, AUGIMERI):  Fuck you, you cowards.  Stop trying to play both ends against the middle and jump ship already.  You really want to maintain that tiny shred of deniability should Ford pull through all of this?  You're scum.  I hope you all get herpes and then quit office when your spouse’s leave you because they themselves didn't give it to you.

TO KATHLEEN WYNNE: Not to put too fine a point on it, ma'am, but grow a pair already.  Saying that this is municipal business and having your caucus stay out of it is bullshit politicking.  I know you think it's better to have Ford in office to kick around during the next election but by that rationale you're completely abdicating your responsibility.  You are the only one who maybe has the power to take some positive action here and instead you're just saying "fuck it" and staying hands off.  That blows.  Be the province's leader instead of your party's and get your fucking ass in here and do something.  Fuck.

TO ANDREA HORWATH: You can't actually do much of anything but you still have influence over the Liberals and you also saying the province should stay out of this is a load of shit.  You're the goddamn NDP leader, say something.  Otherwise I swear to you, you will have lost my vote in the next provincial election, and you're the one who had it.

TO TIM HUDAK: I hate to say it, but kudos for actually taking a stand and saying Ford leave and get help.  I still hate your party and your politics, but I respect that.  Still, the fact you're cool with Doug running even after all of this just confirms my suspicion that you're not very bright or at the very least much more opportunistic than you are interested in what's best for the province you seek to lead, so yeah, fuck you too.

TO STEPHEN HARPER: You still suck.  The fact you've issued orders to your caucus to STFU about this whole thing just proves that.  Get haemorrhoids, jerkface.

TO THE TORONTO SUN: Hallelujah, you've seen the light!  Well, sort of.  You've actually just finally woken up to the fact you've supported a lying, scumbag crackhead all these years and you're feeling a little bad about that.  But you still pepper your columns with lines about Ford getting help and then coming back to kick the asses of all those liberal, fancy downtown elites that vote for the lefties on council (you know, all those "elite" poor people, immigrants and single mothers those lefties help out).  So yeah I still hate you.

TO EVERYONE ELSE: Now that a large part of the anger and frustration I've been feeling has been purged, I'd just like to say that I love Toronto, and I think it's unfathomable that a man whom not a single one of us would hire as a busboy knowing what we now know about his habits, his character, his propensity for lying at every opportunity, even his tardiness, can still be championed by a large segment of us as someone we'd like to remain in the mayor's office.  It's mind-boggling.  Open your eyes, there is something very, very wrong with this man.

AND FINALLY, TO ROB FORD: Don't you get it, dude?  You're a joke.  A worldwide joke.  You have nothing left except a job no one wants you to have and you will never be able to keep long-term.  Forget all the stuff you did and all the stuff you think you can still do.  Why would you want to live as a punchline?  Look at yourself and see what you've become.  Go away, nobody likes you, and very few ever will.  Get help.  But go away.

Newf43

its all smoke n mirrors for gas plant GFL rip-off

• Member ID:  3174
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  100
  • Topic Count:  78
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2162
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Achievement Points:  17423
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/24/1957

Contrary to everyone's belief, Rob Ford has just set him self up to become the next best thing since sliced bread. In this world of sound bites, he has carved a grove for years to come. He will probably move to New York or LA, and become a celebrity.

Yup that's right! Like the old saying goes, the important thing is to be talked about, be it good or bad, there are millions, if not billions of people talking about him now, and that is brand recognition!

Mark my words, he will get some kind of radio or TV show, and make millions off of this! Lol the good old American dream! And he's not even American!

lol today comments on eating pussy .......hes got enough at home

Ford then said he never said “I want to eat your pussy†to a former female staffer, an allegation contained in the court document.

“I’m happily married, I have more than enough to eat at home,†he said, drawing gasps from the reporters gathered around his office.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/11/14/rob-ford-launches-legal-action-over-prostitution-and-crack-claims-in-profane-media-scrum/#ooid=ZpbGI5aDqIUCT6hgnErnkrNhGCvGsz8u

Edited by KaptCrunch

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

• Member ID:  24
  • Followers:  42
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Content Count:  1753
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  12250
  • Birthday:  12/30/1967

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14879
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91044
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

The dude is an embarrassment... lol   looks good on you Toronto!   :yes

The dude is an embarrassment... lol   looks good on you Toronto!   :yes

pete its smoke n mirrors for the right to steal the gas plant money, all this media with ford is just that to cover the real dealings of politics  

• Member ID:  174
  • Group:  +++ COD2 Head Admin
  • Followers:  129
  • Topic Count:  387
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  14879
  • Content Per Day:  2.78
  • Achievement Points:  91044
  • Days Won:  52
  • Birthday:  04/23/1970
  • Device:  iPhone

pete its smoke n mirrors for the right to steal the gas plant money, all this media with ford is just that to cover the real dealings of politics  

That  maybe so Crunch, for I don't know Toronto politics but ask the guy to "shut his Yap!".... The less he says, the better!  lol

He cant, his brain is misfiring and he's obviously not thinking clearly. Send that guy to rehab for gods sake

9166174.jpg

Check his wife's face

Edited by Joe Canadian