Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Home Theater Solution

Stratus

• Member ID:  1825
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  390
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/11/1976

Need your help guys.  I am thinking about cutting cable and need a solution for the whole house.  I am looking for a TV solution for two 50+" HDTV's, two standard def. tv's, one desktop pc, and 3 laptops.  Is there any all in one solution that can support all of this or will I need a HTPC for each TV, etc?  I know I can get all of my locals in HD over the air.  Most of the stuff we watch is broadcast free in one way or another (OTA or internet). The rest, we can rely on netflix, hulu, itunes, etc.  Have any of you done this?

• Member ID:  58
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  370
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2552
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Achievement Points:  16507
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1975

Get with me sometime I have experience just doing what you are doing there.  You want to do some research on media extenders or xbox 360's as the 360 acts as a media extender.  Also if you have an old pc laying around that u dont mind leaving on all the time or even a pc you use very little.