Last Updated: 15/02/2021
- All game servers (additional to game publishers terms/privacy policies) - listed on home page of www.xtremeidiots.com
What data do we collect?
XtremeIdiots collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (email address)
- Personal identification information (name, address, phone) when commerce application is used
- All services - IP addresses, Geo Location, Browser Details, Access/Usage Activity
- Game Servers - GUIDs (Globally Unique Identifier) (see game publisher for further details)
- Game Servers - Access/Usage Activity
- Email Analytics - Access/Usage Activity
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide XtremeIdiots with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register, interact and use any of our services listed above. This can include interacting through the forums or playing on one of our game servers
- Opening emails sent from *.xtremeidiots.com or clicking included links
- Using or viewing any of our web services via your browsers cookies
How will we use your data?
XtremeIdiots collects your data so that we can:
- Enable the functionality of our services
- Process any orders placed through the commerce application
- Email you with notifications that are default or that you have signed up to
- Email you with news and updates of our community and services
- Provide community insights to the administration team through analytics tools of access and usage activity
- Provide tracking and identification tools for the administration of our web and game services
- Provide administration tools for blocking of your connections to our services
How do we store your data?
XtremeIdiots stores your data on multiple third party providers (depending on service) according to their respective privacy policies: OVH, Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services.
Your personal data is accessible to a restricted subset of our administration team with basic access controls. Depending on the type of personal data it is restricted to a specific user base. The administration team is not vetted in any professional manner.
- Name, Address, Phone - restricted to the "senior admin" team
- Email Analytics - restricted to the "senior admin" team
- Email Address, GUIDs, Geo Location, Browser Details, Access/Usage Activity - available to all "admin" teams
XtremeIdiots would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. These will be sent in the form of a "private message". This may result in an email notification if your have that enabled in your user settings.
You have the right at any time to stop XtremeIdiots from contacting you by email by configuring your settings in your user profile.
What are your data protection rights?
XtremeIdiots would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request XtremeIdiots for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request XtremeIdiots correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request XtremeIdiots to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that XtremeIdiots erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that XtremeIdiots restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing: You have the right to request to XtremeIdiot's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that XtremeIdiots transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact at our email: [email protected]
Cookies are text files that are stored in a computer system via an Internet browser. See our cookies notice for more information.
The data subject may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies through our website by means of a corresponding setting of the Internet browser used, and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Further, existing cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other appropriate software; a function that exists in all major Internet browsers. If the data subject deactivates the setting of cookies in the Internet browser used, not all functions of our website will be entirely usable.
How to contact us?
Email us at: [email protected]