Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New Song - Junkyard Acadmey

nvcatgut

• Member ID:  66
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  495
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/19/1966

...see below....

• Member ID:  66
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  28
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  43
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  495
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/19/1966

(Because the TinyMCE Editor that thissite uses seems to be broken right now, I had to post "see belo" aboveto enable the editing toolbar so I can embed links.  sorry for theinconvenience...Oh, one more thing - if you wish to edit somethingafter posting it, that text editing toolbar goes away so you get onlytwo and a half lines to do your work....until it's fixed, that is :))

So....I think I had a breakthrough with a tune that had beenfloating around my head since the holidays.

Have you ever been kickedaround in school? Ever had the stylish hair do called the "Swirly"? Doyou know what the inside of a locker looks like...up close? Ever hadpeople make merciless fun of you only because you dressed differentlyand had brains? 

This song's for you.

...........................................(where's my teddy bear?) Foot in mouth