Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

SoundCard for Sale

Arrienn

• Member ID:  669
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  77
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1478
  • Content Per Day:  0.28
  • Achievement Points:  10375
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  06/28/1984

Ok so I bought this sound card from micro center thinking it would fix my audio issue I was having. Well I found out before ever opening the thing that it was faulty audio jacks on my tower that was the problem. Anyway, needless to say I dont need it and its been to long to return it. It is brand new in the package and I paid $30.00 plus tax for it at Micro Center. I am looking to get $20.00 for it. Let me know if your interested. here are the specs off microcenter.com:

The Sound Blaster Audigy SE is the perfect upgrade from basic motherboard audio with dramatically improved 24-bit ADVANCED HD audio quality. EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0 support for realistic game sound and immersive 5.1 or 7.1 surround sound.

Specifications
Features Dramatically improve your MP3 music listening experience with crisp, clear 24-bit ADVANCED HD™ audio quality; Bring out the best in your music with Bass Boost, Smart Volume Management, Audio Clean-Up, and more; Listen to your favorite MP3 music in breathtaking 7.1 surround with CMSS® surround technology; Feel like you're actually in the game with realistic EAX® ADVANCED HD™ 3.0 sound effects; Hear your enemies before they find you with 3D positional audio over multichannel speakers; Enjoy your blockbuster movies in surround sound with support for everything from headphones to multichannel 5.1 or 7.1 speakers.
Signal Processor Sound Blaster Audigy
Sound Output Mode 24-Bit
Surround Sound Mode Supported Up to 7.1 Surround Sound
EAX Support EAX ADVANCED HD 3.0
Digital-to-Analog Sampling Rates (Stereo) Up to 96kHz
Input Ports and Connectors Line In, Microphone In; SPDIF In - For use with Creative Digital I/O Module (sold separately)
Output Ports and Connectors Line level Out (Front, Rear, Side, Center, Subwoofer) or Headphone Out, SPDIF Out
Supported Windows Operating Systems Microsoft Windows 2000, XP,Vista
Minimum Processor Required 1GHz or faster processor
Minimum RAM Required 128MB
Minimum Hard Drive Space 600MB
Peripheral Devices Required DVD-ROM/CD-ROM Drive
Interface Type PCI
Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty
What's in the Box Sound Blaster Audigy SE card, Quick Start leaflet, Installation CD containing: Drivers for Windows XP, XP Professional x64 and 2000, Creative Software Suite, User's Guide on CD

• 5 weeks later...

• Member ID:  1542
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  142
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  830
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/08/1983

I have this same sound card. Warning to buyers, if you have Windows 7 and you get this card, you will run into issues with the audio port and mic port, I am the 3rd person with 7 that I know of with these issues. Its driver related.