Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

bigsexy intro

jamey

• Member ID:  3039
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  90
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/14/1972

hey every one my in game name is bigsexy, my real name is jamey mika Im 39 years old and live in atlanta georgia. I weigh 280 lbs. which is where the first part of my game name comes from and of course the second part speaks for it self. I did work for cox communications but I had a car wreck and have been out of work since.  I am currently a member of the clan known as damage inc. I got with them back when I played unreal tournament. we use to scrim all the time with other clans, there is still a few of us who get on teamspeak every night and kick it and play, but I mainly play cod2 these days and only in the XI severs because I love the mod and the people! I have 4 other members of damage inc. that come and play with me in your servers but they dont wear there tag. the other members that play in your sever are in washington, texas, and california .