Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Happy Valentine's Day - belated

Mummmbl3s

• Member ID:  1989
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  826
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/06/1969
  • Device:  Windows

Ok...lessee...best photo perhaps? Smile   Imported chocolates. Wanna see what this is?  goto http://www.vosgeschocolate.com/product/exotic_heart_box  This is one of many things given to my wife by me today. Hope you all got to enjoy the day.

vday2012-22.jpg

• Member ID:  1989
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  107
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  826
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/06/1969
  • Device:  Windows

Here's the short list of things done today:

- Decorated house (inside and out) with hanging hearts, paper hearts, valentine's day banners/etc., balloon, outdoor lit signs/hearts

- Picked up a dozen roses, arranged them in a vase, etc.

- Picked up an ice cream heart-shaped cake (Baskin Robbins)

- Bought a few things..books, goodies from Williams Sonoma, Victoria's Secret...and others

- Picked up couple of boxes of red heart-shaped ricotta-filled ravioli from a place called Durso's in Queens (NYC) - I live near there
 - Also bought chicken rollentini (2 smallish ones) stuffed with prociutto, cheese...and breaded..and sauteed string beans, and one semolina bread loaf

- Brought all of this stuff home, arranged it on the dining room table with paper hearts all over

- Got card..signed..yadda yadda...wrote on the inside and on certain pages of the books I bought for her...

Then she came home and we traded...I got a gorgeous card and my fav...Reeses chocolate hearts. :)

There's more..too much to write in one reply. If ya want any photos of the stuff above, lemme know.

- Mummm -