Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Heads up on items for sale, Europe only.

Guv-nor

• Member ID:  3126
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  45
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/11/1987

Hi, within the next month i will be selling off my personal and current pc. I just thought i would post a heads up on here in case anyone would be interested. I will more than likely advertise on a hardware forum and also sell items through my business and top rated seller account on eBay so feel free to check it out, sivier10 . I understand with all sales like this people want to feel secure and have some form of buyer protection, so Paypal and eBay work out best for all that.

Anyway all items i will list come complete with original boxes and manuals. I believe everything is still under warranty and i am busy getting together all the receipts and paperwork to check this before i sell anything. Plus i will be taking pictures of all items if there are certain ones people would like to see. Along with the built pc as it is now.

Asus VG236H 3D 120Hz Monitor w/ Nvidia Vision Kit (glasses)

Gainward GTX 570 Phantom

Antec 1200 Case

Asus Crosshair Formula III Motherboard

AMD Phenom II x4 965 BE

8GB - OCZ DDR3 1600mhz AMD Gold Low Voltage Edition

Corsair HX750 Modular PSU

Asus Axe Square CPU Cooler

Razer Lycosa Keyboard

Windows 7 Home Edition

Steam Account also for sale if there is any interest? Just ask for games list.

I will provide more detailed information about individual items when asked. But please remember none of this is ready to be sold immediately. More a first note of interest.

Cheers.