Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Either 32 Slot Server

IronXI

• Member ID:  1102
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1924
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/13/1983

I played in a 32 slot sever that was Squad Death match and it was extremely fun. I am only bringing this up because It was pointed out to me that this sever I played in was always full. This sever limited the number of explosives that could be used in a round and there were no vehicles. This sever was 24/7 SQDM and is doing great. We have 2 different mixed servers and I think that we could do something similar and make it very successfully. what do you bf3 players think.

• Member ID:  159
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  855
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5145
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

+1

I agree it would go well with the 32 normal core server, I don't play hardcore so I haven't payed much attention to what that segment prefers.

24/7 servers seem to do a lot better than mixed servers do. 24/7 TDM or SQDM with high action maps would be good, but only one or the other not both. There is really no place for vehicles in those game types, so I agree with that point as well. It would also set us up for easy transition for the new close combat maps (assuming their not limited to 16 players) as well. And would be easy to populate and keep full.

The limited number of explosives your talking about is a plugin that could be added, I've seen it used in 24/7 Metro servers to promote gameplay without nade spam, pretty cool idea to limit them instead of just a yes or no iron fist thing. I'd imagine it would be easy enough to accomplish.

So yeah, sounds good to me, you have my vote :smoke: