Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Greetings From The Dead

ghost

• Member ID:  844
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  46
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  443
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  12/25/1970

Hello everyone,

Long time no speak. I still do not have constant internet access that would allow me to come online and play on the freezetag servers with all of you, but I did want to come back and let you know I'm still around. Funstick informed about the policy change with non-active members, so I decided to get back to the forums and see how everyone was doing.

I've been pretty busy recently doing theatrical light and sound work at a theme park. Other than that, I've re-established my soundcloud.com account and been woking on remixes and posting dj mixes and other stuff there.

I do miss the nightly knife fights w/ Danko, Bombeczka, Chen Chen, Rascal, Fruits, Rugger, Angel, Cspears, SexPanther, Kungpowme, Bob Barker (who could ever forget about Bob?!?!?!), Wildthing, and all the rest of you.

Hope everyone is in good health and doing well.

I'll try to get back more often.

Take care,

ghost