Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Tissot

JohnnyQuest

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

This is mainly for Ping Lo.....had my watch drop a pin out of the band.....fell on the floor[cry],,,got angry....went to the store where i puchased it....was the stores fault...they sent it back to Tissot as i was worried about the function of the watch...they sent me a brand new one....wow what a company...have had the watch for about a year...and because the store put the pin in backwards Tissot fully covered it...i didn't even want a new one ..i just wanted to check the integrity of the timepiece...no damage whatsoever but as a valued customer[their statement]...we have decided to replace the watch at no charge at all..they even shipped it Purolator to me in three days..amazing coverage Ping...i know you have one as well..so rest assured it is indeed the fifth best watch on the planet...he he