Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Arma 2 DayZ Overpoch smd_sahrani_a2

Guest FunkyJosh>XI<

Guest FunkyJosh>XI<

The server is up, 

>XI< DayZ Sahrani PVE/PVAI

194.147.122.231:2304

When you spawn into the game for the first time and every time after death you will be given a advanced spawn menu after selecting your gender of character, you will be shown options easy, medium, hard etc, easy gives you more starting gear so I recommend this to all of you to begin with, you will then select your spawn location this doesn't matter to how the game plays for you.

To open up your map press M, you will see Pink triangles stating weed farms, this is an easy way to start building up your money which is shown on the right hand side, to harvest the hemp you must have a hunting knife, when standing next to the weed plant right click the knife in your inventory and click harvest plant, to open you inventory press G, the weed will automatically be put into your inventory but make sure you have enough room if you don't move some shit over to your backpack. To sell the weed go to any of the main trader locations and look for the currency and gems option when looking at one of the trader AI.

Be careful though there are Roaming AI and AI missions which you can start to tackle once your more geared up and more confident with the game. Any help needed I will be around all weekend if you can't get me in TeamSpeak or the website I will see the Discord on my phone. https://discord.gg/zyPUxY9rrC

You will need Arma 2 and Arma 2 operation arrowhead to play download it from steam it doesn't cost too much unlike Arma 3, play both Arma 2 and Arma 2 OA for a few mins and setup your profile with your in-game name/forums name

You will need the DayZ launcher download it here DayZ Launcher | Easy to use launcher for ARMA 2 OA 1.63 (Steam)  Remember to run both games first to complete the direct X setup

The mods needed in the DayZ Launcher are 

DayZ Epoch 1.0.6.2 

DayZ Overwatch 0.2.5

DayZ Sahrani 1.1.0

Sahrani 1.5.0 

If you struggle to get into the server once you installed the mods then do this,

On the launcher select ADVANCED, Then add the mods installed they will then move to the right column then click LAUNCH, exit the game and click play on the server on the launcher again.

**Recently added**

SMD Special helicopters have been added and also a few of the land vehicles that want to work.

ACR vehicles have been added.