Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Knives

Bushape

• Member ID:  839
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1334
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Achievement Points:  7776
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/17/1958

As many of you know that I made a great looking knife for Marauder, from his post yesterday. Well I am looking for any XI members that would interested in purchasing a knife. I have various styles and I can get almost anything. I have various tyoes of wood for the handles also. Maple Burl, Spalted Cherry, Walnut, Figured Maple, Figured Cherry, Myrtlewood (Marauders), Chestnut, Koa, and more.

I am not looking to get rich, I just want enough to cover my expenses and a little more for my time.

Please send me a pm, or a Xfire message if you interested. Please don't use the public forums for asking questions or ordering, use the forums for comments only. Please let me know what kind of knife you are thinking of and what type of wood. I will do my best to give all XI members the best deal that I can.

BA-MAR.jpgKnife Blanks1.jpg

MAR1-1.jpgBA1-1.jpg

Mine is a Damascus Clip Point. Marauder's is a Marauder Style of knife.

The knife blanks are a Bowie, Guthook, Large Skinner and a Small Skinner,

I have a lot more styles. Please let me know. I could even get them to you for Christmas, well I would try anyway. First come first served. Thanks guys and gals. It would be a heirloom that you could use or display for a lifetime.

I forgot to add that they are only going to cost $30 - $50 delivered on average. Good price for a hand made knife.