Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Keeps hanging at "Logging in"

• Member ID:  283
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  91
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  574
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  05/10/1984
  • Device:  Android

Hello there idiotic people!

I'm unable to play Battlefield 3 at this time, because i'm having a problem with it.

It keeps saying "Logging in" at startup of the game.

What I did to start the game:

- Started Origin (+ logged in).

- Clicked on Battlefield 3 Limited Edition.

- FireFox webbrowser starts with the BF3 plugins loaded (Game Manager).

- Clicked on "Launch Campaign" or "Quick Match".

Now at the Game Manager, it is saying "Logging in" and it doesn't change to the next stage. It keeps hanging there.

Sometimes it does go on (with Launch Campaign), but then it will say, "You were disconnected from the server".

I contacted Origin/EA support twice.

First time, after 20 minutes waiting time, I spoke with Pradeep.
Chatlog:

:

You are now ready to chat with Pradeep.
you: Hello Pradeep
you: I have a problem with Battlefield 3. When I'm in Battle log Game Manager, it is saying "Logging in..."
you: It doesn't even continue. It keeps hanging at "Logging in".
you: Hello?
you: You there?
you: I'm not going to wait 20 minutess again you know..
you: Pradeep?

He didn't even react lol.

Second time, after waiting 20 minutes again, I spoke with Abhishek.

Chatlog:

You are now ready to chat with Abhishek.
you: Hello
Abhishek: Hello, My name is Abhishek. How may i assist you?
you: Hello, Im having a problem with Battlefield 3.
you: When I click on the singleplayer thing button. It will load up the game, but it keeps hanging at "Logging in".
you: singleplayer = Launch Campaign.
Abhishek: Well thats a known issue going on and our team is working on it.
you: Ah ok. Is that an issue of a specific Windows version?
you: Isn't this one-on-one support by the way?
you: Because this is taking long, Not used to this.
Abhishek: Well you are right lots of people are coming with the same question and our team is working on it, However it may take some time to get the issue resolved.
you: This is the second time I tried to contact you guys through chat. The first time I was able to chat with Pradeep, he didnt even talk. You are talking, so that is progress.
Abhishek: Well here i am handling 4 players simultaneously so thats a reason for  the delay, Apologize.  
you: Just a tip, because I could not find it anywhere. Put this error on the website so you will not have this many questions. Oh wow ok :-). It's no problem then. I know how it is.
you: error = issue. Pardon me.
you: Thank you for your information. Please tell Pradeep (if you know him) that he must just react when people are typing. Just say "Hello" or something. It irritates people.
Abhishek: I can understand, Being a gamer myself how frustrating it is one you sit down for a match and find such unexpected activities in the game.
you: Indeed ;-).
Abhishek: Any ways as the game is just released so please allow us a few days. You will going to great experience with the game.
you: Oh I will. I'm a software tester, I know what it is, but was just asking how to solve it. But since it is a known bug, it can't be solved by you and me. Thank you for your time and keep up the good work.
you: Oh and slap Pradeep for me. lol
Abhishek: Sure. I realy going to do so.
Abhishek: As he is a good friend of mine so will not mind me slapping him.
you: Hahaha ok :P.
Abhishek: And i will going to share your words for sure.
you: Ok cool ;-). Hey have a good one ;-).!
Abhishek: Thank you for contacting Origin and chatting with me.  I do appreciate your time and have a great day!

At least he reacted and he said it was a known issue. Guess I have to wait a while...

I don't know why I posted this, but I had to do something :-).