Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Small buisness or personal loan

RickJames

• Member ID:  58
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  370
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  2552
  • Content Per Day:  0.47
  • Achievement Points:  16507
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/27/1975

I am asking all of you if anyone knows of a good company that can guarentee a small loan amout of 5k-10k for a small buisness start for myself.  The thing that sucks is that my credit is plain out shit and I make a whole few bucks more than minumum wage with my present employer.  I see thousands of lenders via google and yahoo searches but they all say guarenteed loans yet they decline to approve me.  My mortgage is maxed so I cannot go that route so im looking for something along the lines of a personal loan or a small buisness loan that will help me kick start my computer buisness.  So if you know of a lender that can will finance me with my shitty credit score please let me know.

Thanks,

RickJames>XI<ADM

• Member ID:  23121
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  50
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  366
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Achievement Points:  2393
  • Birthday:  05/25/1983

hi rick the trouble is evrytime u apply for a loan and get turned down it puts ur credit score down by credit score i mean a loan company will look at ur credit file, in that will be information on any repayments missed and bad credit u owe or did owe from the past and they also take into concideration the infomation u put on the app so every time u apply and get turned down it will show on ur credit file as u have been refussed credit which makes ur credit score lower and things worse lol so its a no win situation.

If u were in UK i could suggest a company that might help but they only deal with Uk small business start ups sorry i cant help more

• Member ID:  35
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  345
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4812
  • Content Per Day:  0.89
  • Achievement Points:  28063
  • Days Won:  2

I do run small buissness loans from time to time but my intrest rates are 80% and i do have a few thugs who enfore bone breaking and finger removal for me when payments are not made......

protection1.jpg                                  Protection-Pic-sm.jpg

JUST KIDDING SORRY had to do it. good luck on the loan search. I am in final stages on securing our loan for a 2nd home and land and i hate the process.....

• Member ID:  102
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  201
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1776
  • Content Per Day:  0.33
  • Achievement Points:  10986
  • Birthday:  05/06/1969

it's true thst every time a company does a credit check, it places a hit on your record affecting your credit score. When you check these companies they may do several types of checks to see if they can get you approved. If that company tries 11 times or so, that just messes your score more. You can try a goverment small business load. not sure if you have checked your options on that. If it's just 5-10 grand. then try putting in what you can and beg your family and freind for spare change. I started my first business that way. some family and a few friends. they all got paid back within the first few jobs.

You can also look at pawning things to get the cash. Getting these high % rate of interest is not worth it.

I dam near spit out my coffee when I read 80% interest rate. LMAO

anyway I hope this was somewhat helpfull.

I should add that you should have a good business plan together. for some reason everyone loves a good pie chart. But the bottom line there is they want to see numbers.

• Member ID:  175
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  342
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  2309
  • Device:  Windows

Damn!dont borrow any money from wolf!miss a payment,lose an arm,or leg.