Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Just something i made

Mortal

• Member ID:  20542
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  72
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Well I made this for school and i just wanted to Get some Feed back On. It is  for English about Bulling  and suicide  well here it is kinda a lot to read 

As he picks up the blade and starts to remember everyone that hurt him. On his bed is a note it said this. Dear mother I love you I’m sorry that I wasn’t good enough and dear father forgive me because in youre eyes I just never added up in my heart i know I failed you but everyone left me here alone. I was hit made fun of called names when I Standed up for my self I was told it was wrong and that I should get some one to help. But no one ever helped me. No one was ever there for me. That’s why I did what I did. I know you may or may not miss me. I know I was just a burden on everyone; just someone that they can use and throw to the side like a piece of trash. As he slowly takes the razor blade and Pushes it in to his arm running it down To his hand. As he watches the blood pour out of his arm he feels at peace and the pain in a funny way felt good as he slowly slips away. Later his parents knock on his Door saying it’s time for dinner.  He didn’t answer. His mom opens the door and sees her only son laying on the floor in a pool of blood as she run’s over there and holds her baby boy in his arms crying. She yells for her husband as he rushes up the Stairs not knowing what happened. He looks down and sees his wife covered in blood rocking his son’s limp body back and forth as he kneels down crying over the lost. He wondered why this happen. They see the note on the bed and the couple read it together. After reading it they wondered what they could have done to prevent this from happening. At the school they receive the news class rooms filled with slice when before they were loud kids going on with their day. The bullies that hit him and made fun of him suddenly were over come with Grief and sadness knowing that it was all their fault. They have pictures posted on a board inside the school as people talk about him. If you are a bully just remember that names leave scars that you cant see it leaves mental scars. You may never know instead of reverting to suicide to escape life the person you are bulling may buy a gun and shoot up the school because of the pain they feel that you caused or inflected on that person.

• Member ID:  46
  • Followers:  104
  • Topic Count:  132
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  4316
  • Content Per Day:  0.81
  • Achievement Points:  34774
  • Days Won:  11

speechless...

• Member ID:  4888
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2020
  • Content Per Day:  0.49
  • Achievement Points:  26312
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/29/1962
  • Device:  Windows

Mortal,

What you have written about is a tragedy happening too many times all over the world.

Bullying is a problem that has been ignored for too long.

Bullying is Abuse

Abusing someone because they are different in any way is a form of torture inflicted daily and in some cases continuously.

You Address a often overlooked aspect of Bullying and that is parental bullying . . .Parents that speak down to their kids telling them that they are "worthless"or that they don't measure up to other kids in the family or neighborhood are inflicting emotional damage that is destroying kids.  Many talented young teens may never follow a path that interests them because of a parent or sibling telling them they are "no good"

Educating children on how the human race has survived for so long because of our diversity is a key and I feel needs to have more discussion on.

Mankind as a whole could not have made it this far without being able to overcome obstacles . . . .. obstacles that require many different types of skills and abilities to conquer.

When a bully practices abuse on someone they are announcing that  they themselves have issues whether its a parent that was abused in childhood and was never taught how to be a parent or a kid in the neighborhood that has problems at home.

Unless a solution is found the terror and abuse of bullying will continue often ending in violence and loss of life.

Everyone should be aware of how people treat one another whether its at the school bus stop or in the workplace and talk to someone   . . . . . A boss, teacher , counselor anyone that will listen about what you have seen/heard in order to end this plague of Bullying

Given that there is no easy fix and no one has all the answers to the problems mankind faces it's going to take input from all types of differing views to find  solutions . .. .  and its those same differing views that is the basis for the problem (bullying) we are trying to solve. It becomes much more clear why we need diversity.

Mortal, you have an interesting view on this subject and must have done some research in order to write this . . .. what do you feel would help end this problem?

Thanks for letting us read your paper for English class. . .  . best of luck to you.  

Edited by Leadfinger

• Member ID:  20542
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  72
  • Days Won:  0

Well lead foot Thanks you for youre input. I have never Done Research on bulling I have lived it not Personally But I have seen it and far to often I have done nothing about it . I was Razed some what right I am 19 now And around A year ago i saw A women Getting hit by a man I sat there for a bit and watched now alot of people Saw this happen and yet no one Helped this Lady (she was about the same age as me) I was tough That no matter who the Person is you never lay a finger on a Lady/Woman out of rage or Just cuss I went over there and Cold cocked him out of the blue And told him Don't Hit her again. Things like that I hate to see weather it Be bulling or Abuse toward Women I will always Step in and try to help I have ben Expelled from schools Alot because if Helping or stepping in on a Fight. I live in one of the top 3 Worst City's to live in (Detroit MI) Every day I see these things go on and I see no one there to help them I try to help People That can't help or Defend them self's. How i plan on to try to stop this. Buy one person at a time.