Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Illegal to wave the American flag in USA?

KingStinger!

• Member ID:  1965
  • Group:  Fallen Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  43
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1176
  • Content Per Day:  0.24
  • Achievement Points:  8599
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/11/1969

I am American, born Canadian. Therefore i fly both flags at my house. I have a lot of pride for both countries. It will be a cold day in hell that i would ever take my flags for the sake of anyone but myself. They would have to burn my house down to get them down.

Yes i have dual as well...mother was born in West Virginia....she could never vote here her whole life...now she finally got her Canadian .American passport two years ago....which was put on hold for some time after 9-11,,,as well we fly both flags here on this property [4acres],,,and we have lots of sniper positions too..so come and try to take our flags down as well...it would probably be hazardous to their health..he he,,,,i never did believe in that protest shit as they are all usually unemployed or have no jobs to be out in the middle of the afternoon shouting dumb ass bullshit that is very non productive to say the least.Especially if they are on a freekin freeway dangering people's lives in traffic...dumb shits

• Member ID:  169
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  176
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1355
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/24/1953

I seem to recall a few years ago, a certain town council making someone remove a Union Flag from the front of his house

(NOT a Union Jack, you will note, as a Union Flag is only called a Union Jack when it is being flown from the Jackstay of a ship).

Apparently the councillor's told him --

quote, "It may offend the immigrant element of the local population" unquote.

--You know what I reckon?---FUCK 'EM--- Period.

Awards