Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

DayZ Stand Alone

poddy

• Member ID:  20825
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  27
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  205
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/01/1966

G'day Idiots  :rolleyes:

We are a bunch of Aussie, Poms, Kiwi's of mature age just chilling out of an evening or over a weekend chatting and running wildly through the countryside (sometimes naked). 

Looking for any Idiots(not immature Assholes) to join up with some friends of mine in DayZ standalone. Hopefully there are a few people around here that play it or maybe thinking of playing it.

Would love the sound of female voices too if any ladies are interested in joining in. We are all married men so you won't be flirted with or talked to in a disrespectful way!!

There is swearing and plenty of dummy spits, but we will tone it down accordingly. :censored:

Post here and look me up in steam "poddy1"(puppydog pic)

I've also uploaded a few of our adventures (some good...mostly bad) on Youtube (search for my channel "ThePoddy1000")

http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDKbQbfSNcN9RkSN-xhPFWA

We all have been around since DayZ Mod from beginning, and we also have had our own ARMA 2 Wasteland server recently. We have Ts3 channel as well.

Hopefully get a few like minded people to join in.

Poddy :good: