Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

[ APPEAL FORM ] ban appeal

• Member ID:  24864
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  10
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  95
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This user has created an appeal with the following information.

Sent by: NNAAZZ
Sent on: 11 August 2016 - 12:31 PM

Game server: 74.91.116.99:27015
In-game name: NAZ

Appeal details: about some clarification on the matter, with regards to the report here:
https://www.xtremeidiots.com/topic/62063-appeal-form-bad-moderator/#entry680959

I put the XI tag because I felt that it was only to show that I'm part of XI (please see edit). I did not explicitly claim to be admin. if you check the chat, you can see that I said "do you want a kick or 2 week ban", and "respect the admins" or something to that effect. calling a bluff, if you will, and was directed at one specific player.

my reason for saying so was essentially that a player was ghosting. using spectate, not just by himself, but also using friends to spec to see where I was sniping from in the game.

I hope you understand my frustration during gameplay when I can't snipe because every time I get a few kills on the same person, he goes to spec to reveal my position.

cheers,

edit: upon reading further on the website, I removed the XI tag from my name as I understand that clan membership is via invite only

edit2: to clairy the spawn exploit, anyone can do it and is not restricted to any specific player with or without game knowledge. no keys need to be pressed. you just simply run there.

Edited by NNAAZZ

• Member ID:  23572
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  336
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  1328
  • Content Per Day:  0.43
  • Achievement Points:  12762
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  07/03/1990

You did not handle the situation properly. Do not add >XI< tags to give yourself leverage. You made us look like a bunch of assholes to the community. You do not represent XI in any way.

Next time something like this happens don't say a word to the player(s). Report the player(s) who are breaking the rules to include user name and Steam ID and what the player(s) did wrong here: https://www.xtremeidiots.com/forum/163-insurgency/