Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

See you later

Adam

• Member ID:  1497
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  17
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  135
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/17/1995

Hey everyone, I'm heading off to camp tomorrow morning. I'll be away for almost a month, so don't forget me now! If you're curious about the camp it's through my regional youthgroup and we're gonna be doing comunity service. We get to choose which kind of comunity service we want to do, and from the limited choices I'll be doing things that have to do with the enviroment rather than tutoring kids, cause well, I would need the tutoring just as much as them :P

I'm only awake now cause I'm putting music on my iPhone for the plane ride. It had no music on it what-so-ever cause I took all music off to make backing up my phone quicker so I could update my phone to iOS 4 (which only gave it folders.... seriously disapointing for the 3g users,) and now I'm adding over 800 songs. I'm about 790 songs in, (which took almost half an hour) and I'm just about to go to sleep. I'm going to have to wake up in about 3 hours anyway :P

Bye everyone! Looking foward to shooting all of you when I get back! (Or at least try to :P)

EDIT: I'm really tired, completely forgot to sign my name :P

~Adam

• Member ID:  45
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  981
  • Topics Per Day:  0.18
  • Content Count:  9036
  • Content Per Day:  1.68
  • Achievement Points:  65976
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1