Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Desert Loner in the mountains

DrDysl3xia

• Member ID:  28478
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Achievement Points:  605
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hi Everyone, I'm DrDysl3xia. I use to play Minecraft but can't due to my connection.  Part of living in the desert and well worth it I must say. 

I live in Bisbee Arazona about 27 miles from Tombstone if in Town. 35 miles give or take from the mountain. I have few humans to interact with but I have plenty of Muel Deer, cows, snakes, lizards, rabbits, scopions, cetepeeds, spiders, mice, rats, Killer Bees, Qual, mocking birds and so many other types of birds and bugs to keep me company. Plus my dog. I would probably go nuts without my dog but I also don't miss humans at all. 

Im on a very large property 700 acers in total but live on a 80 acer lot next to another 40 acers about 100 yards from me  on the other side of the arorra I call Mars. It looks like Mars. We are building off grid cabins on 10 acer lots for a living. My only bills is gas for a generator to run the well once every 3 monmths. Stupid cows ate the wires back to the battery room but soon it will be all solar again. I bought 20 very nice solar pannels so they will be put to good use. 

I have amazing well water and the animals I leave it out for seem to liike it as well. SInce we had no monsoon this year they need all the water they can get. Just wish the cows would not crap all over the place. They do it on purpose and if you seen what these cows will eat much like a goat, oil, diesal fuel, plastic, wire, you name it the cows will try and eat it. 

I am 6 miles from Mexio and I see them working on the boarderwall every evening for the past 6 months. They must have a Sun generator because the lights are annoyingly bright. Speaking of that Air Force on flew by a few times last month or Augest. You don't see many planes here so it was quite something to see 10 degrees  above eye level. Being at 5000 feet I see Mexico, and the mountains behind Tuson some 90 miles away. 

I can go on for days about this place as you can tell and you probably noticed I can't spell for crap. No spell checker for some reason so please forgive. 

OK that's that. Take car,

DrDysl3xia