Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

New introduction...

ToySoldier

• Member ID:  30793
  • Group:  ** Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  1.56
  • Achievement Points:  2302
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Device:  Windows

10 hours ago, ToySoldier said:

Yes I physically go out into the creeks here in Indiana and find gold small flour gold but it adds up in the end..we have glacier flood gold here and obviously in California is the old gold rush and is everywhere and no where at the same time lol ...if what you finddoes contain gold the appraiser may tell you one of two things ifnt it's gold...depends on how spread out it is in the host quarts they may tell you it'll be worth more crushed and then panned out ..if so pan into a totw so you can doubke check your tailings...the other thing may be its worth  more as is then crushed.that just depends on the gold inside ...red pans fade to pink...I use a garret super sluice gold pan its 15" and a 16" keene blue pan for my finer black sands after the green pan....

Great info. I will look into both crushed and in one piece. 

Buddy down the hill has green pans. I will give them a try. Thanks for the information. The hunt is so fun.