Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Work rant

AyeAyeRon

• Member ID:  1371
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  348
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  1906
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Achievement Points:  14042
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  03/01/1990

sorry but due to facebook and what not i am no longer able to rant due to the wrong people can see the brutal honesty. so here it goes.

Fuck this bull shit ! today i walk into work like i do everyday and the snobby ass, self rightous, ultra feminine powerd boss walks in and stares at me like im stupid as im bringing in todays bread order. I look at her and i say "whats wrong ?" As i say they she snaps to reality shakes her head and says "Aaron your not scheduled to be here today. Saturday you came in 11:45 (2.5 hrs late) and you prepped for only an hour before you left, without getting checked out and there was no provel. Plus there were chunks of cheese in there frm the left over grader and i remember dan (her husband/ co-owner) telling you if you threw it away again wed fire your ass."

As i let her finish her sentence i knew something liek this was going to happen, so i tell her the truth because i knew something would go bad. i tell her (and this is the damned truth) "Why arent i scheduled ? Megan (her daughter & General Manager) told me it was cool if i came in 2, but i woke up early and figured hell why not come in and get my afternoon off, i only prepped because i got it all done the day before, there was no cook here for them to check me out and its not like i didnt clean my prep room top to bottom, and bullshit on the provel when the coo kwas there i asked him if 1 bucket of provel would be enough for the night and he said thatd be plenty. (SO WHAT IF A COOK HAD TO DO TEN FUCKING MINUTES OF WORK, i mean christ these cooks are pamperd they hve dishwasher do everything for them.) she rolls her eyes and puts her hand in my face (YES SHE IS 40 SOMETHINGYEARS OLD) and percieves me to take it up with megan and that ill be written up for bullshit and that i dont work today and she doesnt know about me being a prep cook anymore. I hhave worked there as a prep cook almost flawlessly for a year and a half now, i have never once been late or fucked up and had any type of complaints. I bust my ass day in and day out for these people, constantly goign above and beyond the call of duty to make sure things are right. These people have the mindset that if their right, everyone else is wrong and they never take the time to let people say what they have to say. Its disgusting how the head cook doesnt do shit and literally I MEAN LITERALLY goes to smoke a ciggeratte ever 20 minutes, but if i ask i must have been there atleast 2.5 hrs for me to smoke one. Oh did i mention that the head cook is Megans boyfriend ? This kids dad is filthy rich, he a fat, lazy spoiled good for nothing piece of shit, and its the hard workers like me that get fucked all because i dont hanmg around in their little "circle". Sorry im not a fuckin alcholic and get scwasted every night off cheap liquor and feel like shit when you have to come in the next morning. I have to be there at 9 every morning and i make sure im always there by 8:45 smiling with atleast a pot of coffee in me and a shower. last week for a big food event here ME personally had to cut, stick (for kabobs) bread and cook 400 lbs of chicken breasts. FOUR FUCKING HUNDRED POUNDS !!!!!!!!! in two days on top f my normal prep work for the resturant. Im talking for 4 days straight i worked 10-14 hours each day. I didnt get any kind of thank you or compensation, Although the resturant probably made 8 grand off my work in two days. Im tired of being the fucking little guy always getting stepped on. If you read this you probably loook like this O.O but its 10 am and this all just happend an hr ago and i mextremely pissed. now i feel a little better but im sayin fuck these guys im goin somewhere else.

Hope you Have a Nice day XI

-PrPleKusH

• Member ID:  891
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  387
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2261
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/27/1980

good ridence, sounds like they are fuckin with you, my personal opinoin, it seems alot of people want to have some one work for them for below minimum wage, but want to suck the fart out of their ass like its the last breath of oxygen to sustain the world on it, i had the same problem with G4S Wakenhut, wanted me to drive 50 mile for a security post for 6.50 an hour (It's in GA, when I live in Jacksonville, Florida) then threatened to fire me if I didn't, I don't do my college homework on post like everyone else, or sleep on post, yet I get treated like a convicted felon, half the people who work for them, never worked as a police office, security etc, I've pulled 16 hour posts in full combat gear in Afganistan, No one over there said shit about how I did my job, and I'm pretty sure that it was a little more Important the your Damn Mercedes Dealership. lol, I think this thread gonna become the job slam forum.

• Member ID:  34
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

give em hell kush...the only people that get stepped on are the ones that allow it. Stand your ground and tell em to fuck off...as long as you have the means to get something else to keep your boat floating. Times are tough and biting the bullet to keep one's deal together is becoming standard operating procedure. I got some half cocked fuckhead at my job who hides behind the rules of human resources to exhibit an attitude that guarantees a thorough ass whoopin out in my world. So, hang in there bro...and spark a big fatty when you get home.Cool

• Member ID:  3214
  • Followers:  27
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2362
  • Content Per Day:  0.53
  • Achievement Points:  14004
  • Birthday:  06/23/1981

i'm hungry :)

• Member ID:  876
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  89
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  423
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Achievement Points:  3012
  • Birthday:  04/03/1984

I absolutely HATE Employers who do not appreciate their Employees ! You do the work, they reap the benefits as they treat you like shit. Last job I had, I hemmed the boss man up in his office and threatend to beat the shit out of him. Ive never seen someones eyes get so big !! LOLZ. The guy was the laziest, snobbiest, piece of scum you could ever care to meet ! He would show up an hour before work to sit on his ass and worry about what time everyone else showed up, early or late. Then after he rode your ass for half an hour or so about the things you already know need done, he would then leave on the clock untill he decided to show up right before lunch to say we had to work through it, then HE would clock out and leave for lunch. When he returned he would be pissed at the fact that we still wanted a lunch break, how fucking dare us, and would tell us to take 30 minutes because we had ''alot to do''... When you got back you would realize that he had wasted enough time to make his own lazy ass anxious, so he would be running all over that bitch telling everyone how much they must not want to work or be there...IDK... The guy was a total fuck tard. To make things worse he ended up marrying my mom... How this fucking happend I still dont understand. Gift of gab I can only guess but its funny now because he is most definately HER BITCH !!! His ass is so whipped its pathetic, but I love it !!! When I hear her tearin into him I just give him the biggest smile I can. If looks could kill ! Laughing I feel bad sometimes for the guys who still work there but they deserve or love the abuse. When it all went down they tucked their tails and kept their mouths shut, PUSSY'S,  so I told em, ''fuck every one of you'' and never looked back. Its working out for the better for me so im treating it as lesson learned . DONT TAKE THEIR SHIT. Your only a door mat if you allow yourself to be !

• Member ID:  1071
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  879
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  5414
  • Birthday:  12/29/1974

fu*kem and feedem dickheads.