Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Hang tight.....

Jalepeno

• Member ID:  501
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  176
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  1303
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  06/06/1972

Hey guys,

In my days with XI, I have never known the powers that be to be slow or ineffective about improving our servers and gameplay.

With that said, I am confident that Rugger and the crew are loosing personal game time to make our OPS life better. The lag..... it has been stated many times taht the host knows the issue exists and it is being addressed. The server locating issue... Also a work in progress and well documented. Aimbots?... Time will cure all ills... we've seen it before and when we start a new game, we are not the studs we think that we will be. Each game is different and takes adjusting to. I am sure in no time I will be next to the last instead of the actual tail end.

If there is a tip you can share, or a trick to help out, post it up and we can all be better for it. Find a better weapon for whatever the map, pass it on...

Do you know another clan with no less than three Black OPS servers already? I love XI and think its better than Fraggle Rock on acid!

Thanks to all who make it possible.

• Member ID:  1588
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  84
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  904
  • Content Per Day:  0.18
  • Achievement Points:  5532
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  08/25/1966

You are absolutely right. I was upset this am cause I have company coming out to visit today for a week so I was only gonna get to play until this am and wanted to get a jump so I don't fall behind. I am sure ,like u said, that Rugger and his peeps are doing everything they can cause thats how they roll-- or we wouldn't have the best clan on the net.

I'll quit whining now!!lol

Awards

• Member ID:  371
  • Followers:  67
  • Topic Count:  64
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  854
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  6772
  • Days Won:  0