Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Need Graphics design help

Masterlixx

• Member ID:  285
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  290
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Achievement Points:  2204
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/04/1965
  • Device:  Windows

I am looking at doing an android XI app.  And i need a killer graphic for the splash screen.  I have the graphics design capability of a fence post.  So i was wondering if anyof you would be interested in doing a graphic for this project.  As the app matures might be a few more graphics needed.. im not sure at this point.  I am not %100 sure what the application will do yet, pm's mabey, memeber lists, forum posts.  I havn't decided. will depend on how hard the information is to obtain and transfer to the device.  What i am looking for is a graphic that would of course be something to portray what XI is and what we do..  Some have already asked why not an iphone app too.. because XI has adult content on its website apple wont allow the app in their store.  I'm not much of an apple person anyway.  So if anyone is interested give me a hollar.  The phone degvices usually have a 480*800 size screens so it would need to fit in that..  doesnt have to be that size just fit inside that.  And a BMP or JPG

• Member ID:  1915
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  289
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Achievement Points:  1955
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/15/1972
  • Device:  Windows

Well im photoshop savy and what i need is you to email me a hand drawn pic or idea of what you are looking for and i can demo some for you  to pick or we can vote on them or something let me know if you need my help!

PS I own android Droid 2 so i would love to have this app!