Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Ultra Stats

Guest Deleted User-124

Guest Deleted User-124

So not to bug anyone about it but whats the word on ultra stats I mean gezz if we loose them again wow thats going to suck that would be about 2200 to 2300 knife kills on Ftag sever 1 that i would have lost in total.

Iron-something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.
NewBitmapImage3.jpg

• Member ID:  34
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  47
  • Topic Count:  182
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2097
  • Content Per Day:  0.39
  • Achievement Points:  14880
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  04/29/1966

Ah dunno iron, gives a noob like me a chance to put some better stats up....my 3 deaths to .75 kill ratio is terrible ( unless I increase your kill stats). Plus, you still got your medals. Just knife me in the face so I can at least see it, I hate surprises.Yell

BTW, how did you manage to post your sig. image in the new forum. Looks like your the first one so far.

• Member ID:  63
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  49
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  335
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/31/1992

Iron we have had ultra stats for so long and in my run ins with it i dont bother it ALWAYS messes up and resets at some point or another just something you gotta deal with

• Member ID:  159
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  76
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  855
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Achievement Points:  5145
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

The previous data for the Ultrastats was located on the forums while the log files were located on the server. Phantom has reported that the previous forum data is corupted, so I would say that yes we have lost the UltraStats data.

Currently I have no access to the new Ultrastats locations and I assume it has not yet been set up for this new system, I would suspect that the people that are working on the forums would put the Ultrastats as a lower priority than getting all members back online and the forums functional again. So we will probably be without them for a few more days or possibly longer, but I'm sure they'll be back up as soon as possible.

You guys that have set up this new forum for us, everything looks great and I love all the additional features I have seen so far. I'm sure your up to your armpits in stuff that still needs to be done, and it sucks the old data was lost, but this is just another step forward as far I'm concerned. I just wanted to say thank you and Great job guys!! Cool

• Member ID:  1
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  162
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1909
  • Content Per Day:  0.42
  • Achievement Points:  11489
  • Birthday:  06/28/1975

Each of the gameservers had a seperate database for Ultrastats so there is a chance that we may be able to recover those, lets hope so anyway,

And thanks Primal, i'm glad you like the new place, theres still lots more extra feature to come yet too :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Deleted User-124

Hey I was wondering if we are going to add back in the thophy.

Iron-something hard, strong, rigid, unyielding, or the like: hearts of iron.

NewBitmapImage3.jpg