Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Anyone playing Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered?

RANDALL

• Member ID:  2582
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  149
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  778
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Achievement Points:  6919
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  07/22/1991

Hey everyone,

I saw Bdog>XI< on Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. Is anyone else playing? I'd like to add you on Steam so we can play together.

I've been playing it a lot. I'm addicted to getting Gold camos for weapons. So far I have Gold for both shotguns, all the pistols (so Regal camo for shotguns and pistols), the M40A3, Skorpion, G36C, and MP44. I mainly play Team Deathmatch in the game because it is the most popular and I can get a lot of kills, especially headshots, each map.

I will admit and advise, the default graphics settings really hurt my eyes playing so much the first weekend. I had to turn the settings down a ton and I have updated my NVIDIA graphics drivers three times already.

There's a lot I like and some things I don't like about the game. I will say though that dedicated servers are expected to be released in January. Hackers are running wild right now, but there aren't too many of them.