Jump to content

Dot80

*** Clan Members
  • Posts

    2118
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    11
  • Donations

    60.00 USD 
  • Points

    10,354,528 [ Donate ]

Everything posted by Dot80

  1. Ha Ha
  2. ooxx
  3. Happy Birthday to you both.
  4. Happy Birthday everyone.
  5. My mother did the same thing. Thanks Rob other good one.
  6. Happy Birthday to you both.
  7. HaHaHa you still make me laugh
  8. Happy Birthday everyone.
  9. Happy Birthday.
  10. Awesome song excellent music.
  11. I still love you Rob.
  12. We are both good. I hope you and your family are as well.
  13. Happy Birthday.
  14. Happy Birthday to you both.
  15. Happy Birthday to you both.
  16. I miss you to Jointz. Stay well my friend.
  17. Happy Birthday to you both.
  18. Happy Birthday everyone.
  19. Happy Birthday everyone.
  20. Happy Birthday.
  21. Happy Birthday.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.