Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Snowmoble Crash where I ice fish

StormCrow

• Member ID:  480
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Windows

There was a fatal snowmobile crash today on the lake i do most my ice fishing on. There is the big lake, Puslinch Lake, and then there is a smaller pond right beside it. I normaly fish the big lake, but today i had my son with me so we went to the small pond, it is a shorter walk for him to get to the good fishing spot where as the big lake has a longer walk and is always VERY busy with snowmobiles, dirt bikes, ATVs and even dune buggys, more so on the weekend. We were fishing away when we saw the medic chopper land on the other side of the trees where the big lake is, took off a few min later. Just got home not long ago and was looking online to see if anything happened when i saw about the crash. Apparently happend not 50 yards from where i would have been fishing if i didnt have my son going out with me. My friend and i are always bitching that the sleds go way too fast out there especialy with all the people around (it is a heavily ice fished lake) Im thinking there might be some new rules coming inplace about sledding on the ice, apparently as it stands right now, the police cant do anything about how fast the sleds are going as it is a lake and it is also private property.

• Member ID:  480
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  72
  • Topic Count:  250
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2644
  • Content Per Day:  0.50
  • Achievement Points:  45829
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  28
  • Birthday:  03/11/1975
  • Device:  Windows