Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Windows on my Buntu

Damage

• Member ID:  1683
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  53
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  347
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/18/1996

Heres a question for all the Ubuntu users out there! 

Is there a magical way that I can get Malwarebytes, Avast, or MSE to run on Ubuntu through Wine?

I installed wine and everything (Correct version of course since it installs and runs notepad!)

but when I install Malwarebytes or Avast it installs correctly but it never runs, most of the time it will just have a box on the bottom left saying "Starting "insert program here") and then it just dissapears and I get nothing. Nothing is showing up on the system monitor afterwards saying that it is running so is there any special way that I have to install or something? 

I want to be able to malware scan computers with my mobile Ubuntu (Would make life MUCH easier then trying to remove malware through the infected OS)

(running 10.10 Ubuntu (was too lazy to download latest)) (its installed on a USB too, im running it right now with chrome typing this :P)

Thanks

• Member ID:  804
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  446
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  3600
  • Content Per Day:  0.68
  • Achievement Points:  24386
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  04/25/1960