Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Pedro4Prez Here! Requesting Admin Assistance Please!

Pedro4prez

• Member ID:  3327
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  3
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Achievement Points:  25
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Hello everone, I'm -MDG-Pedro4prez (Mad Dog Gaming)... First off I really enjoy playing on your servers, you have a great clan running here. I've been on and off of your servers in various games throughout the last couple of years and I love them... I especially love your COD4 servers with that freeze tag mod, i've spent lots of time in there with you guys in the past. A little bit about myself, I'm from Louisiana and I love to shoot guns and work on classic cars! I also love pc gaming and rigs :D... I play many games ect just like most gamers around but I love my FPS's. I'm currently hooked on BF3!

Now about what got me on your forums... I was just recently on one of your BF3 servers (assuming you have more than 1) it was the 64 slot all maps softcore conquest server that you guys run... Myself and a few other clan mates were playing in there and a guy by the name of biohazardsteven ( http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/user/BiohazardSteven/ ) got in and he seemed to be hacking. I checked his stats and he has 88 hrs played and is a col. 7, his KD is almost 3.... More along the lines of what he was doing he was 1 shoting several players back to back with an A-91 without a headshot from range and shooting people out of airvehicles like the chopper with the same weapon... I figured that you guys might like to know about it. I tried joining your teamspeak server but I found out that it was password protected when i attempted to join, so I decided to join up on your site and make a post, I'm sorry that im posting this in the introductins page i wasn't quite sure where to post it. I'd still be more than happy to hop in your teamspeak sometime to talk about it if you'd like as well! Anyway, good day to you guys!

• Member ID:  3081
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  298
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Achievement Points:  2431
  • Birthday:  03/26/1982

Hello Pedro4prez I cannot help you with the hacker ( I claim to have no knowledge about computers at all and I stick to that story), but I would like to say welcome to the forums and you might as well stay and chat with everyone on the forums since you already registered and all. We are really a bunch of fun loving Idiots.

• Member ID:  19
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  101
  • Topic Count:  318
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4444
  • Content Per Day:  0.83
  • Achievement Points:  29399
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  02/29/1968
  • Device:  iPhone

Hi pedro4prez, Glad you could make it to our Forums.

It may have been better to post it in the Battlefield threads (here: http://www.xtremeidiots.com/index.php?/forum/97-battlefield-3/ ), but no big deal. Hopefully, a BF3 admin will take note and respond. Generally, we don't like to encourage 'hacking' talk/accusations.. particularly in the open forum.. without some form of proof (like video), however, your concern is noted, and we appreciate it.

Take some time to look around and enjoy our Forums. BTW.. the teamspeak password is 'crappy'. It's in these forums somewhere posted publicly. Join us anytime.

Welcome to the XI Forums and servers. Have a blast!!!

• Member ID:  1116
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  57
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  616
  • Birthday:  12/29/1967
  • Device:  Windows

Welcome Pedro4prez,

It's best to get video of the player hacking. I use Xfire and can upload it to the net. Also friend admins on Xfire to let them know.(At the time their hacking) You can also come on the forum log in and p/m an admin here.

Edited by mann

Awards

Thats not a problem at all, I understand! I don't typically go through the trouble of going to a clan's forums or TS to complain about a hacker but as I like your clan and enjoy your servers I mainly just wanted to let you guys know about this player, perhaps just watch him if you so happen to see him in your server, I won't claim to know that he actually was but he just seemed to be hacking to me a several other players. I know you guys don't know me well ect so I don't expect anything to happen to this guy or anything, I just figured I would pass along my thoughts about this guy in your server. But besides all that jazz I'm happy to get to know you guys, like i've said before I've always enjoyed your servers and also I enjoyed your members while playing as well!

Thanks for the respones, I also have fraps so if i so happen to be in your server and I see a suspicious player i'll keep in mind making video. I'll also jump in your TS sometime soon!

Edited by Pedro4prez