Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The Newest Social Media Explosion That's Paying You $$ Just To Share Your Favorite Apps !

Kemble

• Member ID:  432
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  86
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  658
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/26/1978

First off, let me say a great big HI to all my XI friends, it's been a while since I last posted or even been in an XI server. Just wanted to let you know I'm still alive, just been hella busy and haven;t had any time to game.

I ran across a post on my facebook that I thought some of you might find interesting so I thought I'd share it here on the forums since I don't have all of you on my FB.

Remember how viral MySpace went? Then it was Facebook, then twitter, Instagram, pinterest... Something new is coming to social media next month, but this one is going to pay you real $$$ for everyone you share it to.

Currently in their NDA (non-disclosure agreement) phase and only available to select few by using invite codes, rippln is going to be the next big thing. Watch the video, understand the concept, then inbox me your email  address and I'll apply for an invite code for you. I can only give out 5 codes at a time so if your seriously interested in getting in during this NDA phase then let me know.

This is no "get rich quick" pyramid scheme, it's genius marketing that works using the same methods that have already been proven by Angry Birds, Temple Run, Words with Friends, Farmville, and many more.

Watch this video then if your interested send me a PM with your first & last name and email and I'll get you an invite code. It's that simple !

http://www.startmyripple.com

Edited by Kemble

Awards

• Member ID:  87
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  98
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3789
  • Content Per Day:  0.70
  • Achievement Points:  27249
  • Days Won:  7
  • Birthday:  04/02/1871

you know those apps are the new way to get viruses you know that?millions of phones and computers i seen reported just like a week ago 

It's not an app right now, it's in the NDA phase and your just working on getting your circles set up.  PM me your first, last name and email and I'll get you a code and you can see for yourself.

Awards

• Member ID:  1103
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  64
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1977
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Achievement Points:  15642
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  01/01/2012

As if this isn't an obvious advertisement by it's mere title this post needs to go away.

Of coarse it is Ping, it's an advertisement for social media but where else you want me to put it?  I placed it in general discussion which specifically states "Chat about any old shit in here."

If you feel it's innappropriate then feel free to delete it. Then in May when the network goes viral and you hear about it from your friends/family/co-workers you'll wish you would of at least given it 3 minutes of your time today and got involved now.

Edited by Kemble

Awards