Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

GameFront and Others Archived

CrazyCoder

• Member ID:  21114
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  70
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Achievement Points:  634
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

Just emailed network staff at GameFront/Filefront. Asked them if they had any plans to redo their local sites (CoD, Source ect.). Was told that not only they were not doing that, they laid off all of there editorial staff and archived the main GameFront Site. The question is who is left besides GameBanana, MegaGames, and ModDB?

ModsOnline = mainly used for forums, old website and uploader doesn't work well.

Fileplanet = Archived

Map-n-mods = inactive or archived

Perhaps starting up my own website for my mods would be the most viable option. MegaGames takes a long time to approve files and Gamebanana has some rude people there. Can only really count on ModDB at this point. I still work on CoD/UO Mods, along with CoD2.

Not sure what the best option is now; host website via wix or go the PHP forum website route.