Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

The great state of CA

bds1961

• Member ID:  1213
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  19
  • Topic Count:  172
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  5349
  • Content Per Day:  1.03
  • Achievement Points:  47135
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  174
  • Birthday:  10/11/1961
  • Device:  iPad

Here out in California we have such a intelligent state government.  Over a year or so ago they passed what’s known as prop 47 that turned a lot of felonies into lesser crimes. So for this reason crime has gotten out of hand. If it’s not over $950,00 dollars it’s a slap on the wrist one night in jail.  If even that, and a fine and released.  For this reason look at the attached picture. This is for one week in a small city of around 200,000.   They have screwed us over big time.  Can’t even leave a gum wrapper in your car with out it getting broken into   In San Francisco they will break into it even if nothing is showing just to see it f anything’s no is in it    I had mine broken into earlier this year the damage to the car alone was $1,800 and they got about 9k in photo gear   This was in broad daylight and parked at the main entrance to a restaurant    Unless they caught the guy doing it with my gear in hand it would have still been catch and release    It’s gett g crazy  

C848B635-B2A2-4E88-929F-7A23A8EACD6C.thumb.jpeg.37843796c6dba170409d237fcd9ce113.jpeg