Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Mods in other games

Adviser69

• Member ID:  26510
  • Group:  *** Clan Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  33
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  231
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/30/1985
  • Device:  Windows

I'm curious to know what other people think of mods outside of Minecraft. Now I myself am an avid modder for various games like Saints Row 3/4, Fallout series, Elder Scrolls series, and Unreal Tournament, in addition to being a mod author for a few mods on Fallout 4. As such, I find mods to be almost an absolute necessity after I have completed a playthrough of a game. As I see it, they can and do expand on the games world and playability, thus extending the life of something I enjoy. I've been through the entire gambit of mods, from the expansive to the hardcore, the detailed to the bugfix necessities, the fan favorites to the perverse, and everything in between. (On that last note, there are different levels of perverse, some of the bottom ones even hardcore modders as I do not care to tread and wish didn't exist.)

Still, I want to know the community's opinion. What do you think of mods? Do you have any favorites?

Awards