Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

MOD Changes COD4

Kill

• Member ID:  24025
  • Group:  ***- Inactive Clan Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  88
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Achievement Points:  779
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  10/01/1972
  • Device:  Windows

I just wanted to see if I was in the minority or the majority here?  I think it's time to make a few mod changes to better the experience of our members and guests. I am not complaining I love both servers and I have a great time I just think some simple tweaks will keep thing fresh and more fun. I am not sure how the clan handles things like this maybe a vote? I have no idea. Anyway I can help please let me know. 

Here are my recommendations: 

COD4 Freeze Tag 2 :

•  Car should only be able to thaw or explored to kill not both 
  • Change the weapons to be a little more evenly matched 95% uses the 308 because it is by far the best weapon. 
  • Grenade Launchers reduce the amount down to 1 or keep the 2 but remove their throwing grenades  
  • Combat medic invisible time should be reduced by 2 seconds ( right now on some of our smaller maps they can make it all the way behind your spawn before you even get moving. 
  • The Jumping is out of control, I think the fact that if people are hopping around you can waste an entire click and not hit them once is not good. Maybe we force the gun down when they jump?  

COD 1 Freeze Tag ( sorry Sally) 

• The P90 is out of control  you can snipe with it from 100 yards
    • Lets just balance them out a little better 
  • Maybe add EMPS 

Thanks for your time 

KILL