Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

Im back (soon)

TheButtman

• Member ID:  21453
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  292
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

After almost 8 years of not playing on a COD4 server, I decided to buy the game again and order a newish iMac. I even bought COD the original just for nostalgia. Hopefully I can get playing on the COD4 freeze tag servers. They were my favourite. It's sad to see some of the people I used to have such fun with have passed away. Great to see that Rugger is still involved. I was playing when he took on the other team by himself and won! A truly magnificent effort considering he called it. (and I still remember it 10 years later)

I remember Brontride teaching me the benefits of a silenced g3. Zoe getting married to Brontride. Sonovabich, T ball, Eddtheduck, Sexyguy, T bone, T rat and countless others.

In my time out I got married. bought a house a dog and countless classic cars. I also suffered depression, had a home invasion where I was lucky to live, I also got arrested for three fire arms offences and cultivation of cannabis. I lost two friends to drugs. Fell and broke my back enough to keep me off work for two years. watched my grandfather die.

My new mack is coming. keep me out of trouble by playing cod4 freezetag