Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

An unfinished work

AngerIssues

• Member ID:  23518
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  36
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  988
  • Content Per Day:  0.32
  • Achievement Points:  7851
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  13

Keep On, Keeping On!

Keep on keeping on, is something that one of my brothers has said, I think for the last 40 years, it means that when things are at their bleakest moments, when failure seems the only thing that can happen, when the darkness just won't seem to go away anymore, when you feel like you just don't have what it takes to get past something, you need to laugh in face of adversity, pick your head up, get the lead out and keep moving in the direction that deep inside your heart you know, you must keep pushing or pressing in, toward the mark!

Yet it also means that if you are doing well and all seems well, then keep on pushing or pressing in, toward the mark! It all depends upon the context in which it's given.

But the end result is that you never stop, you never give up no matter what. Keep heading in the direction that God has placed before you! Just imagine if our soldiers on the battle field decided to just give up, they'd say oh it's just too hard, or I can't go on I'm tired and hungry, I'm cold or hot and I hate it here, do you think we would have the freedoms we have today? Certainly not! We enjoy the freedoms we have today because of the tens of thousands of men and woman that have fought and given their lives to protect you and I, while we sit in the comfort of our own homes. This is something that a large part of America has forgotten all about in this day and age.

We have an adversary that would much rather see us miserable and lost, alone and afraid, sad and hopeless, starved and beaten! However we have a choice that will determine what our end result will be. Will we, like our soldiers fight and persevere or will we lay down like dogs that have been abused, being starved, kicked and beaten?

Thank God for the men and women that protect our shorelines and fight for our freedom on foreign lands, may that never take place here at home. Thank God for our vets and those who actively serve in our Armed Forces!

To fight means: to contend in battle or physical combat, especially: to strive to overcome a person by blows or weapons, to put forth a determined effort, to wage or carry on, to struggle, to endure or surmount, to gain by struggle.

To persevere means to: continue in a course of action even in the face of difficulty or with little or no prospect of success. synonyms: persist, continue, carry on, go on, keep on, keep going, not give up, struggle on, be persistent, be determined, keep at it, show determination, not take no for an answer, be tenacious, stand one's ground, go the distance, leave no stone unturned!

ie: Every one of us should be thankful to the U.S. Armed Forces for the freedom they have given us here and abroad! God Bless The USA!

Edited by noobiedo

Awards