Come try out our new Arcade we just put up, new games added weekly. Link at the top of the website ×

COD4 Ban Appeal

• Member ID:  27859
  • Group:  **- Inactive Registered Users
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  9
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Achievement Points:  90
  • Solved Content:  0
  • Days Won:  0

This appeal and its replies are in a public forum and can be seen by all.

1. What server were you banned from?: cod4 XI Freezetag
  2. When did you get banned?: 7/14/19
  3. What was your in-game name?: customs
  4. What is your game GUID (if known):
  5. Why do you think you were banned?:

Hey guys, look, I think I got off on the wrong foot and underestimated the magnitude of the situation. I know how toxic gaming communities can get with racism, and appreciate the rules you have in place to prevent that from happening. I want to make one thing clear--I'm mixed race in real life, and grew up in a culture that embraces the term endearingly on my dads side. Upon reflection, I realize that there's no way for my race to be apparent over the internet, nor would it change the standards your server operates on, and it could absolutely offend others. If you consider letting me join again, you won't hear any offensive comments from me again. I've experienced the implications of racism and the hurt it causes, and offer my deepest apologies to everyone present

Thought it would be best to make a new, more formal appeal to address what happened appropriately. Thanks in advance for your reconsideration:

-customs

Edited by customs47